The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Baniac wrote:Li'l Bane says, "Let the games begin!!!"

Cool. Getting mine later. What does the book include?
Brave New World

Couldn't decide which version to get, so I let Best Buy decide for me.

Steelbook ftw.

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Couldn't decide which version to get, so I let Best Buy decide for me.

Steelbook ftw.

They have them on the shelf at best buy?
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:
They have them on the shelf at best buy?
Yes. And luckily, I got the last one.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Fuck.. I was gonna go get something to eat during lunch and I don't have enough time to do that and stop by Best Buy. I hope they still have them at 430 lol
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:Fuck.. I was gonna go get something to eat during lunch and I don't have enough time to do that and stop by Best Buy. I hope they still have them at 430 lol
Call and see if they will hold it for you.

DoubleD wrote:
Redsmile wrote:Fuck.. I was gonna go get something to eat during lunch and I don't have enough time to do that and stop by Best Buy. I hope they still have them at 430 lol
You.. are so fucking smart!
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
You.. are so fucking smart!
:shh:

Don't tell anyone.

stanley wrote:But I did test out the sound quality. All I can say is HOLY FUCK. This movie absolutely demands a surround sound system.
Yeah I can't wait to watch this bad boy on my sound system. Neighbours.....brace yourselves :lol:

I went ahead and hauled ass to Best Buy even tho the guy said they had plenty of copies. I was able to each lunch and buy TDKR on blu ray in a span of 30 min then make it back to work. Thank Nolan the traffic wasn't bad.
Say Girl