The Dark Knight Rises on Blu-ray/DVD

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
m4st4 wrote:
TDK1940 wrote:I found this on you tube this morning...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsAmrYdFD9Q
ROFL @ people watching TDKR on YouTube, rounded up over a frickin laptop. :facepalm:
Hey, it works for me until Dec. 4.

Thanks for the link TDK1940. :twothumbsup:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Law_of_4 wrote:
Celestin wrote:
I've been going over all the shots of the last fight to see which ones were Hardy and which ones his stunt double. It's not that hard, actually, you can tell from the eyebrows. There are some surprises in there, btw. Bane destroying the pillar is his stunt double, for example.
Yeah I caught that too, that's upsetting
Yup. But I get it. They used the stunt doubles when they could to lower the chances of one of them getting hurt and the pillar smashing was probably risky.

DoubleD wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
ROFL @ people watching TDKR on YouTube, rounded up over a frickin laptop. :facepalm:
Hey, it works for me until Dec. 4.

Thanks for the link TDK1940. :twothumbsup:
Just torrent the 720 or 1080 one. ;)
Brave New World

I guess for someone who just wants to watch the movie its good enough till the blu ray and dvd are officially.

ryan4butler wrote:I heard from a couple people online that the European Blu-ray from DVDWorldUSA has a commentary track on it. I'm not sure if it's from Nolan but apparently there is one. :eh:
Turned out being false. :(
Brave New World

Celestin wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: Yeah I caught that too, that's upsetting
Yup. But I get it. They used the stunt doubles when they could to lower the chances of one of them getting hurt and the pillar smashing was probably risky.
That, and Hardy's height. Hardy's 5'9, his double is 6'1. For wider shots of him pitted against Bale they needed Bane too look just as big if not bigger than Batman. Hardy can't do that.

lol omg

aaron wrote:lol omg

How was that not taken down already?
Brave New World

Dunno, I saw it yesterday too so it's been up for a while. But it's pretty awesome for those who don't want to download it, or who'd rather use a YouTube downloader than torrent.