13-Year-Old Dressed as Two-Face Shoots Himself at School

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I don't even know what to say anymore, after Aurora and the other incidents I thought how could these things keep happening. But this really makes me sad :(

thoughts and prayers

Blue wrote:I don't even know what to say anymore, after Aurora and the other incidents I thought how could these things keep happening. But this really makes me sad :(
Indeed. Not judging Cade Poulos, but suicide shouldn't be a last resort, no matter how black things get. Very sad. :(

Law_of_4 wrote:So let me guess, Nolan & Co will have to release statements and Christian Bale will have to go visit this kids family now? Because this is going to be all their fault right?
Man, you're so off base with your comments. In no way, shape, or form did Nolan, Bale, and company release statements because they thought they (or the film) were in any way responsible for the actions of Holmes. That was a pre-meditated theater rampage that, for reasons the media soon picked up on, happened to take place on the opening night of TDKR. It was planned that way, but in terms of motive (which not a single person knows) most of the news coverage surrounding the shooting did not imply the film playing a major role. And Bale went on his own, with his own money, and without any connection to WB. He went because (I think) he cared about what happened to those people, and he seemed deeply effected by the whole thing, just like the rest of us.
The only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.

Forum Pro
Law
Big Bad Harv wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:So let me guess, Nolan & Co will have to release statements and Christian Bale will have to go visit this kids family now? Because this is going to be all their fault right?
Man, you're so off base with your comments. In no way, shape, or form did Nolan, Bale, and company release statements because they thought they (or the film) were in any way responsible for the actions of Holmes. That was a pre-meditated theater rampage that, for reasons the media soon picked up on, happened to take place on the opening night of TDKR. It was planned that way, but in terms of motive (which not a single person knows) most of the news coverage surrounding the shooting did not imply the film playing a major role. And Bale went on his own, with his own money, and without any connection to WB. He went because (I think) he cared about what happened to those people, and he seemed deeply effected by the whole thing, just like the rest of us.

Law_of_4 wrote:Image
I like you, Law. Guess I was surprised you'd say such a thing and be completely serious about it.
The only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.

Forum Pro
Law
Big Bad Harv wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:Image
I like you, Law. Guess I was surprised you'd say such a thing and be completely serious about it.
It was a half joke and wasn't meant to knock Nolan & Co.

The parents let him go to school as two face and let him leave the house with a gun. Fuck them. If you own a gun and your a parent your number one priority is too make sure they can't get their hands on the gun. I hate guns and stupid parents and this is why.
Say Girl