who did you think was the triggerman?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ryan4butler wrote:
illyanadmc wrote:okay, so i guess we don't need to use the spoiler tag, anymore?

for those of you who are saying that you knew it was going to miranda/talia - did you know about that plot point (who she really was) before you saw the movie, or did you figure it out during?
We knew since...
yah, i understand that the secret was out before the movie was released, which is why i'm interested in hearing from people who, like me, were completely unaware of the twist. maybe this is the wrong place to ask, since it sounds like most of you old timers were already in the know.

illyanadmc wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: We knew since...
yah, i understand that the secret was out before the movie was released, which is why i'm interested in hearing from people who, like me, were completely unaware of the twist. maybe this is the wrong place to ask, since it sounds like most of you old timers were already in the know.
We didnt nessecarilly know she had the trigger. We knew she was Talia the whole time.
Brave New World

Bacon wrote:I thought there was none and Bane was just lying.
Me too.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

darthnazgul wrote:I thought it was going to be Bruce, for the sake of irony.
Same here.

Monicabbm wrote:
Bacon wrote:I thought there was none and Bane was just lying.
Me too.
Yeah pretty much me too.

ComptonTerry wrote:
Monicabbm wrote:
Me too.
Yeah pretty much me too.
Yes I thought that someone having a trigger was bogus because when Bane said to Dr. Pavel (and the audience) that the bomb would explode anyway in 5 months. When Bane was telling Bruce in the pit he would feed Gotham's people hope to achieve true despair, the trigger could be that hope. As long as they fell in line the bomb wouldn't be triggered.

ryan4butler wrote:We didnt nessecarilly know she had the trigger. We knew she was Talia the whole time.
true, true, but knowing miranda's true identity could enable a person to assume she's the triggerman, at least much more easily than someone who doesn't know!

illyanadmc wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:We didnt nessecarilly know she had the trigger. We knew she was Talia the whole time.
true, true, but knowing miranda's true identity could enable a person to assume she's the triggerman, at least much more easily than someone who doesn't know!
We were unaware of the plot point of a trigger man until we saw the movie :P . But, we had he lingering ideas of Talia in our minds throughout the film.
Brave New World

ComptonTerry wrote:
Monicabbm wrote:
Me too.
Yeah pretty much me too.

This was what I thought too. Even though sadly the Talia twist was ruined for me before I saw the movie, I still had no clue she would be the one who had it:-)

Queen of Hearts wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
Yeah pretty much me too.

This was what I thought too. Even though sadly the Talia twist was ruined for me before I saw the movie, I still had no clue she would be the one who had it:-)
nd Gordon telling us he wouldnt give control to someone else, didnt help. :lol:
Brave New World