Did you like this reveal?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
John Blake wrote:
horsehead wrote:Isn't this thread title a little spoilerish?
Our fellow Chinese NFs, hide.
The title merely has "reveal" in it. You'd expect a Nolan movie to have twists anyway, no?

I loved the reveal not for what it was (it was obvious to me from the very beginning of the sex scene and the fact that 'Kid Bane' looked suspiciously feminine and was always refered as 'the child') but because it was handled very well.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
BlairCo wrote:I find it funny how when Batman walks into the room and passes her that thing (I forgot what it was), he didn't recognized what she was wearing.
Because she was wearing something recognizable?
Talia's dress style is identical to Ra's and Bruce during the League of Shadows training scenes in Batman Begins.

ImageImage

oracle86 wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Because she was wearing something recognizable?
Talia's dress style is identical to Ra's and Bruce during the League of Shadows training scenes in Batman Begins.

ImageImage

like i said worlds greatest detective indeed.the mark on talia's back didnt ringed any bells for bruce either.

SomeFrenchToast wrote: The title merely has "reveal" in it. You'd expect a Nolan movie to have twists anyway, no?
It's been edited. It originally said "Did you like Talia's reveal?" Anyone who comes into the TDKR forum is asking for it IMO, but of course you can see thread titles from the board index if it contains the most recent post.
Baniac wrote: Yes, and Bane was stoking a fire in the Gordon sewer scene. :-D Nice connection between the two characters, especially because she said, "When WE had a fire..." "We" being her and Bane, no doubt.
The fire rises!