Favorite Shots

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
No, this isn't another "Favorite Scenes" thread. It's specifically favorite shots from the film--in other words, go all out praising cinematography Wally Pfister. If it's in a trailer, go ahead and post the shot, or get it from a bootleg, or just describe the shot (I'm sure we'll all know what you're talking about).

I'll start.

The mercs bursting into the field. Like I said on the other thread, it's very kinetic, eerie and just awesome to witness on IMAX cameras.
What are some of y'alls?

Batman inside The Bat before the nuclear explodes.
:(

For some reason I love the shot of Gordon walking out to the alley after the shoot out.
Sigs???

Alot of my favourite shots actually weren't in the movie, such as Bruce walking into the ballroom.

This is definitley my favourite shot of the movie though
Last edited by Dream-Xtractor on July 26th, 2012, 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bane Crouching topless in his lair....he looked absolutely hulking there

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:For some reason I love the shot of Gordon walking out to the alley after the shoot out.
So badass. It's the flapping hair.

Hathaway's ass in the air when she's on the Batpod.

Every shot from the Batman versus Bane fight in the sewers.

and

The stock exchange shots.

aaron wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:For some reason I love the shot of Gordon walking out to the alley after the shoot out.
So badass. It's the flapping hair.
It's just a very "cop-like" shot. I dunno if that makes sense. The old police commish walking out onto the crime scene flanked by two officers. Iz just cool.

And don't forget the sewer fight. HNGG
Sigs???

The shot of Bruce walking up to the Batsuit after
him and Miranda get it on.