When will TDKR screenplay be available?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I just don't get, how lines like
Selina to Brice at the ball:

"We are the sum of our mistakes"
and
Selina to Jen in empty apartment:

"No. It’s what I thought I wanted"
didn't make to the film.

Such a great lines, so fitting the situation.

irokez wrote:I just don't get, how lines like

and

didn't make to the film.

I think those two were very much implied in their respective scenes.

Both are quite a bit too on the nose, I think.

-Vader

For the people who have read this script, is it much different than the novel? I don't see the point of buying both. Just wondering. Thanks.

irokez wrote:I just don't get, how lines like

and

didn't make to the film.

The Selina line is way too obvious to have been included in that scene. It would've nearly ruined it--not only is it rather cliche, you can already tell she's second-guessing herself by her facial expressions and you're left to work it out. That's the rule of cinema--show, don't tell--and having her say that would've been, as Vader said, too "on the nose."

Someone who was kind enough to go through the script and find the remaining mistakes just emailed me this morning, (won't say who, don't think they're a member on here) so hopefully it won't take me too long to put all the corrections into the original Celtx file them reexport as PDF.

Therefore I've taken down the original Mediafire link, looks like everyone's using that link, sharing it via Twitter, articles etc. - I would kindly ask anyone who has the PDF, could you please not upload it as I finish up on this once and for all. I'll upload the final, fully corrected version on a different site where you can read it online as well, since also people apparently get viruses from the Mediafire ads?

Thanks everyone for hanging in there, hoping for this now to be the definitive version until WB probably releases it online officially in time for Oscar season like with TDK.

P.S. some of those typos are rather hilarious...and I got accused of trolling due to them? Guessing that's why it's not up on the Screenplays page after all... :P

NEW, fixed-for-any-remaining-typos, FINAL version of the TDKR screenplay PDF:
https://www.box.com/s/83f150d2e893c406fb8d
New link on box.com so you can read online as well, and no harmful ads like on Mediafire :)
Enjoy!

antovolk wrote:NEW, fixed-for-any-remaining-typos, FINAL version of the TDKR screenplay PDF:
New link on box.com so you can read online as well, and no harmful ads like on Mediafire :)
Enjoy!
Thank you, thank you, thank you. This will hold me over until the trilogy screenplays are released here on the 15th. I'm also going back and forth between reading the official novelization and The Art and Making of The Dark Knight Trilogy. Oh, and I finally went back and read the production notes. So much to catch up on.

antovolk wrote:NEW, fixed-for-any-remaining-typos, FINAL version of the TDKR screenplay PDF:
Enjoy!
I must say thank you! Because screenplays are impossible to find here in Argentina.

antovolk wrote:P.S. some of those typos are rather hilarious...and I got accused of trolling due to them? Guessing that's why it's not up on the Screenplays page after all... :P
Seriously? :eh: :lol: