When will TDKR screenplay be available?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
antovolk wrote:
LomDodge wrote:Antework in The Dark knight quotes.

Wanna know how I got these Paperbacks?

How many of your scripts have I transcribed?
Nolan: I'm a once every 2 years man. I can tell the difference between the wannabees who need a little lesson in screenwriting and the freaks like you who just enjoy it.

You either die typing up a script, or live long enough to see yourself become a writer.

Do you wanna know why he types it all up? Scans are too quick, you can't savour all the little emotions.

Why's he typing dad?
Because we have to read his scans.
He didn't write the script.
Because he's the hero fanboys deserve, but not the one they need write now. So we'll wait for him. Because he can type it. Because he's not our administrator. He's a small time member, a dedicated Nolan fan. An Antovolk

I could go on...

Oh and one more thing - If you're good at typing up scripts, never do it for free.
If that's supposed to be a compliment - that was pretty enjoyable to read :clap:
Ye it's a compliment alright, I just got a bit carried away :tooexcited:

In the script was there more to the first meeting between Bruce and Gordon at the hospital?

Caekzor wrote:In the script was there more to the first meeting between Bruce and Gordon at the hospital?
A little more dialouge from the two. Also another funny line from Tom Lennon as the doctor
Brave New World

Great job so far with the transcript, antovolk! Keep it going! :thumbup: :goNF: :batman:

Exactly halfway through transcribing the script. Anyone take a guess what's under the tag? ;)
(I apologise for any typos, all will be fixed by the time I get to upload it)

I hope you get a chance to carefully re-read the entire screenplay before uploading. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Another bit with Bane:

Who ever has a the final script page with dialogue Blake and Gordon :think:

THE-DARK-KNIGHT wrote:Who ever has a the final script page with dialogue Blake and Gordon :think:
:judge: I need this too