[SPOILERS] Analogies to BB and TDK

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Stryver falling through the ice - Bruce falling through the ice in BB.

Talia's knife monologue - Joker's knife monologue.

Some more:
Bane capturing Pavel on the plane - Batman capturing Lau in TDK
The thug picking up the slicing batarang off the ground - another thug at the docks doing the same thing in BB
Bane's infiltration of the Stock Exchange - Joker's bank heist

Batman's quoting the villains lines in final fights
Batman Begins
You never learned to mind your surrondings
The Dark Knight Rises
You Have My Permission to Die

Just thought of this. At the end of every film, Batman fights those who are close to him.

BB: He fights Ra's Al Ghul, his mentor and the one who purged his fears
TDK: He stopped Two-face, a person Batman trust (to be the true hero of Gotham)
TDKR:
He stopped Miranda Tate(Talia Al Ghul), a person Bruce trust in running the company in good state and also a philanthropist, from blowing up Gotham. Bruce also makes out with Miranda.

I see Talia's anger toward Batman/Bruce very reflective of Bruce's anger toward Joe Chill, except Talia went ape shit with it.

Batman.
Do you... like pineapple?

What would have brought TDK trilogy full circle is
If Batman and Talia fought to the death on the ice
I know it would be un-logical
Brave New World

Ra's releases Crane and other criminals from Arkham in BB - Bane releases Crane and other criminals from Arkham/Blackgate in TDKR
Both in music and direction (falling): Ra's in the train - Joker off the building - Talia in the HEMTT
Batman disappears from people's views in BB and TDK - Catwoman disappears from Batman's view in TDKR
Bane gets his vehicle from BB (tumbler)- Catwoman gets his vehicle from TDK (batpod)
Ra's rides in a vehicle with a machine on it that will destroy all of Gotham in BB - Talia does the same in TDKR
Ra's tried to destroy Gotham economically and then he tried to do it physically - Bane attacked Stock Exchange (economically) and then tried to destroy it physically.

"These, uh, civilized people, they'll eat each other." - When the rich get overthrown, they're not just overthrown by Bane's men, but by all. Maids, butlers, middle class people.

Several scenes in Batman Begins & The Dark Knight are between Gordon & Batman (Bruce) atop of the building with the batsignal. In TDKR the only one to have a conversation or are by the batsignal at all in the entire film are Gordon & Blake. The future Batman- thats if you believe that he becomes Batman & not 'Robin' which I do.