[SPOILERS] Analogies to BB and TDK

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Allstar wrote:
cchriswake wrote:

Powerful stuff when you actually see the transitions
Genius.
Astonishing. :shock:

dafox wrote:Ra's al Ghul means head of the demon or something like that in a different language. So is Ra's and Bane the same as Bruce and Blake? :think: This might be what Ra's meant when he said he's immortal. (I'm not saying Ra's was actually in TDKR because the abstract Ra's said "I told you that I would comeback" meaning that he said it at some point in the past when he was alive). Its interesting since Ra's was the one who introduced the idea of being a legend to Bruce in the beginning of BB. The difference between Batman and Ra's al Ghul is their agendas and that Batman is more public since not many people know of Ra's al Ghul. Also Ra's al Ghul is the leader of a cult.
Stop making my posts the last post of the pervious page by complimenting that video :evil:
"When art imitates life"

m4st4 wrote:
Allstar wrote: Genius.
Awesome!

Based4Life wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Awesome!
It didn't start a new page. Fail
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
Based4Life wrote: Awesome!
What?

Based4Life wrote:
dafox wrote: It didn't start a new page. Fail
What?
I thought you were making fun of my last post
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
Based4Life wrote: Awesome!
fox: I'm not afraid, I'm angry.
harvey: No you're not, not yet.
bale: A-ta-ta-ta-taaa...with the lights.
joker: And here. We. Go.
rachel: Some-

BOOOOOOOOOOM!
:batface: :oldmanface:

Sry, got carried away...

Flass: Continue.

I was wondering if this might be an analogy to Gordon's and Batman's relationship in BB and TDK:
When Batman saves John Blake from Bane's mercenaries, and then blows up the concrete that keep the policemen underground, Blake says "Thank you", Bruce answers "Don't thank me yet" (or something like that). Every movie has a memorable "Thank you" quote, in BB and TDK, Gordon thanks Batman and in TDKR, it's Blake who thanks Bruce.
What do you think?

The way Bruce revealed himself to Gordon reminded me of the way he revealed himself to Rachel in BB.

dafox wrote:
dafox wrote:Ra's al Ghul means head of the demon or something like that in a different language. So is Ra's and Bane the same as Bruce and Blake? :think: This might be what Ra's meant when he said he's immortal. (I'm not saying Ra's was actually in TDKR because the abstract Ra's said "I told you that I would comeback" meaning that he said it at some point in the past when he was alive). Its interesting since Ra's was the one who introduced the idea of being a legend to Bruce in the beginning of BB. The difference between Batman and Ra's al Ghul is their agendas and that Batman is more public since not many people know of Ra's al Ghul. Also Ra's al Ghul is the leader of a cult.
Stop making my posts the last post of the pervious page by complimenting that video :evil:

EDIT:
m4st4 wrote:
Allstar wrote: Genius.
It sure is
Last edited by the_red_ninja on July 29th, 2012, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: double post