Favorite scenes? SPOILERS

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Selina stealing the neckless from Bruce! He surprises her, then she surprises him!

Selina stealing Bruce's car and pretending she's his wife :-D

Bruce climbing that pit! AMAZING!!! Just wanted him to succeed the whole time 8-)

All the other Bruce/Selina (Batman/Catwoman) scenes with Bruce telling Selina there was more to her, and her coming back to save him from Bane in the end!!!! THE KISS of course, after that!!!

Selina making the guy send a message with the other's guy phone instead of hers that pretending to cry! Anne was simply GORGEOUS in this one!!!

Talia revealing the truth about her and that she was the one to climb the pit :clap:

The very last scene is my FAVORITE of them all though: Robin, Gordon, Alfred seeing Bruce & Selina in that coffee, starting their new lives with their new identity! Batman is dead but Bruce is alive! That's exactly what I've been wanting to see from a long time now :twothumbsup:

I'm a fan of this specific artistic choice so I may not be 100% trustworthy:
The Ending felt perfect for me. Maybe, plot-wise, it was not perfect, but the combination of music and (almost) dialogless images made it feel very organic. One of the best scenes of the year along with similar ones.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:I'm a fan of this specific artistic choice so I may not be 100% trustworthy:
The Ending felt perfect for me. Maybe, plot-wise, it was not perfect, but the combination of music and (almost) dialogless images made it feel very organic. One of the best scenes of the year along with similar ones.
I totally agree with that, it was my favorite scene too!!! The most PERFECT thing I didn't see in years :clap:

The first fight between Bane and Batman is one of the most intense sequences of the trilogy. It utterly silences everyone and everything in the theater.

That said, for some reason, my absolute favorite scene is when Daggett starts mouthing off about Miranda and Bane...then the latter shows up. "Speak of the devil..." Shortly after, he gently rests his hand on Daggett's shoulder and says "Do you feel in charge?" Hardy's delivery is perfect, the lighting and camera angle are perfect...I got chills, both times I watched the movie. All of his lines at that point are spectacular and I just wish there was more of that intimate ferocity throughout.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:The Dark Knight Rises
THIS ^
And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Melack wrote:I mean there was only one scene in the entire movie that I didn't like. :-D
Which one?
Talia's death scene. It was awkward in the way our three heroes just stood there listening to her slow death monologue while the bomb was ticking away, and Marion didn't exactly kill that scene either. Luckily one of my top five scenes from the movie comes directly after when Batman says goodbye to both Gordon and Selina, which creates two different but equally awesome moments.

favorite scenes/moments:

-enjoyed seeing the cameos from ra's and crane (as brief as they were)

-also liked batman's 1st appearance on the batpod, even though i thought the chase was a bit weak. i still think tdk chase with tumbler/batpod is the best out the series, tumbler chase in begins is 2nd and this chase is 3rd. i mainly just liked how the lights go out and batman whizzes past the cops on the pod and when the lights return he's there. love that moment.

-batman telling blake to wear a mask to protect those he cares about (foreshadowing?)

-bruce with miranda at wayne manor (felt we got to see a completely different side to bruce that hadn't been seen throughout the entire series; even though we saw a bit in begins and tdk w/rachel)

-bruce calling for alfred the morning after their confrontation and alfred leaving (this had a funny moment b/c it seems like even though bruce & alfred may have had disputes in the past, bruce always expected alfred to still be there)

-bruce climbing out prison pit

-blake giving his backstory (similar to "robins" of the past) & informing bruce that he knows he's batman

-talia's reveal and stabbing batman

-bruce at the doctor's office being told what he can't do physically & next thing you know he's out the window to gordon

-selina telling bruce she's sorry about him losing his money and bruce knows she's not

-selina and bruce's first scene with her stealing the necklace, knocking bruce's cane and flipping out the window

-after getting his mask damaged and bane's in pain, i liked how he just lashes out at batman and then bashes into the pillar

-blake going after gordon in the hospital during the attack on gotham

-the end sequence

my favourite scene is when Bane and Batman fight for the first time. Just so brutal and Bane
just utter kicks the sh*t out of him.
I like the fact that there isnt a score over this scene, grounds it in the real world. Also love that Batman actually shouts in this scene, normally he's quite cool about the whole thing but coming up against an villian like Bane makes him dig deep within himself
but I guess it wasnt enough
Was actually shocked when Bane
punched in his cowl.
Also loved the opening scene, loved seeing my native Scotland :-D

Dan

This scene is a great tweaking of another scene from previous Batman films:
Batman taking the bomb to the sea. Nolan took a silly and laughable scene of the campy batman movie of the 60s, and turned it into one memorable "edge of your seat", and heartbreaking scene.
If you are old enough, you will remember :-D

Last edited by ANONIMNIQ on June 27th, 2019, 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.