[SPOILERS] Better Ways to End it?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
alahmo21 wrote:I'd change a few details. When Gordon asks Batman who he is... Batman takes off the mask and shows his face to Gordon, then starts the flying, in the bat craft few seconds before the explosion we see Bruce with the pearl necklace in his hands Revealing that Batman always carries it with him when he wears the bat suit, then just before the bomb goes off he puts the mask on again to "die"as Batman.
It doesnt matter the slightest bit that Bruce Wayne was Batman. Batman was a symbol. When he revealed himself to Gordon he was talking about what defines a hero. Batman is the one who saved the city, he tries to ignore his persona of Bruce Wayne while he is Batman.
Brave New World

I would have us see Bruce and Selina a few seconds longer, including a closeup of Selina wearing the pearls. Plus, Bruce and Selina are on the same side of the table rather than across from each other. She's leaning her head against his shoulder.

Bane to die when Batman is yelling "WHERE'S THE TRIGGER!". Looking back at it, Catwoman killing Bane is a stupid idea and the way she did it was pretty abrupt. Batman picking up the bomb all the way to Gordon's voice over should be completely mute.
Last edited by Red Hood on August 18th, 2012, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I think they should have expanded more on Batman's situation in the cockpit before the bomb blew. I wanted to see his much more of his reactions to the inevitable and maybe even throw in some more flashbacks to key moments in Bruce's life.

That would have easily convinced me he was actually going to kick the bucket.

kthevs wrote:I would have us see Bruce and Selina a few seconds longer, including a closeup of Selina wearing the pearls. Plus, Bruce and Selina are on the same side of the table rather than across from each other. She's leaning her head against his shoulder.
The point that we didnt get to see much about them was expressed when we only see them from Alfred's POV. We dont know who they are (now), where they're going or anything. What we do know now is that they've made it. Thats all thats needed.
Brave New World

ComptonTerry wrote:
Garmanbozia wrote:I liked the ending. However,
I was disappointed when they revealed that John Blake's legal name was Robin.
That was unnecessary and just made to please the fanboys. Not very Nolanesque. :facepalm:
It really doesn't mean anything. It's so unimportant. It was just a random reference.
Yet people are so retarded they're now all like "OMG BLAKE IS ROBEEEEEEN". Sigh.

I think I would have prefered it if we could only have seen Alfred's nod but not the shot of Bruce. Although that'd have made it impossible then to figure out whether he was alone or not.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
It really doesn't mean anything. It's so unimportant. It was just a random reference.
Yet people are so retarded they're now all like "OMG BLAKE IS ROBEEEEEEN". Sigh.

I think I would have prefered it if we could only have seen Alfred's nod but not the shot of Bruce. Although that'd have made it impossible then to figure out whether he was alone or not.
Ive talked before about the importance of the name. (For dumb people). Its not really needed, except for that reason, but is a nice touch. :eh: Could have been Dick Grayson or something. IDK
Brave New World

Sometimes with the Blake as Robin or next Batman speculation, I wish he would've gotten killed in the riot. Maybe he would've been hit by a Tumbler.

Red Hood wrote:Sometimes with the Blake as Robin or next Batman speculation, I wish he would've gotten killed in the riot. Maybe he would've been hit by a Tumbler.
He pussied out of the riot. (as per usual) :JGLface:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
kthevs wrote:I would have us see Bruce and Selina a few seconds longer, including a closeup of Selina wearing the pearls. Plus, Bruce and Selina are on the same side of the table rather than across from each other. She's leaning her head against his shoulder.
The point that we didnt get to see much about them was expressed when we only see them from Alfred's POV. We dont know who they are (now), where they're going or anything. What we do know now is that they've made it. Thats all thats needed.
Sure, but I just wish all the things I said- Bruce and Selina on the same side of the table, so they're bboth clearly in the shot and Selina doesn't have to turn her head. And, a closeup of Selina wearing the pearls. We all know she's wearing them, but the casual fan who only saw the movie once might have missed that fact.