Bane's Voice

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Nelson wrote:
MiracleSleeper wrote:I just finished watching the bootlegged original prologue from December. Why did they have to take away such a perfect voice over :(
Because they made it better/more expressive.

I'd rather have an expressive/theatrical Bane than a cold robotic one. The original one was cool, but in the context of who Bane is, the new version is better.
Well said! :clap:

steveportee wrote:
MiracleSleeper wrote:I just finished watching the bootlegged original prologue from December. Why did they have to take away such a perfect voice over :(
Get over it.
Neva.

MiracleSleeper wrote:
steveportee wrote: Get over it.
Neva.
u forgot the h in nevah so u no longer have the rite 2 bitch aboot voices bitch

Hi,

was Bane's voice changed only in prologue part or throughout the entire movie?

Is there a Bluray/DVD version that has original voice?

Thanks,
Dom

I only saw the prologue version on youtube, but it does seem better on a few lines. Even clearer perhaps which is strange that people were originally complaining about it.

On the voice as a whole I really like how they didn't make him sound how I was expecting from the visual design. Its creepy, very theatrical but never that muffled (I did have to take a repeat look at the "Peace has cost you strength!" but thats it)

Code_R wrote:I only saw the prologue version on youtube, but it does seem better on a few lines. Even clearer perhaps which is strange that people were originally complaining about it.

On the voice as a whole I really like how they didn't make him sound how I was expecting from the visual design. Its creepy, very theatrical but never that muffled (I did have to take a repeat look at the "Peace has cost you strength!" but thats it)
I think the clarity of the "old prologue" voice was consistent with the rest of Bane's voice in the rest of the film. New voice sounded more like Mr. Hardy and just did not feel consistent in its tone and inflections (perhaps a bit overdone for clarity). Which is why I suspect the rest of the film was NOT redubbed and just the prologue.

Yea I had trouble hearing the part after "peace has costed you your strength" (aka "victory has defeated you!") and the line I later learned to be: "here to end the borrowed time you've all been living on"