Your Thoughts On the "Dark Knight" Trilogy

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
didich wrote:The Dark Knight Saga is better than The Original Star Wars Trilogy or The Lord of the Rings, imo.
Yes!
Brave New World

I think it's just under LOTR in terms of quality. But it certainly beats the original Star Wars trilogy.

hmm, i'll have to disagree with the last few posts. Batman Begins nor does DKR come close to the 1st Star Wars.

Chris435 wrote:hmm, i'll have to disagree with the last few posts. Batman Begins nor does DKR come close to the 1st Star Wars.
Yeah but ROTJ has not the quality of Begins or TDKR, imo. For me, it's more orless a tie but I prefer The Dark Knight Saga because I never loved Star Wars (although I see their quality). For LOTR, it's the same, I don't know why but I did not like it.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

For me the dark knight trilogy is the greatest trilogy ever

My POV-

BB - The closest film to a true "superhero" movie. A great adventure film and start to Batman and co.
TDK - Changes direction to more of a cop drama type/crime thriller. Brilliant continuation of Batman and co.
TDKR - Leaps 8 years to be more of a bombastic revolutionary/war movie. Amazing end to Batman and Co.
Sigs???

Star Wars is better but this is also great.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:Star Wars is better but this is also great.
fak u
jk to each their own
Sigs???

Greatest film saga ever. But LOTR Blu-Ray Extended comes very close.