Your Theater's Reaction?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
BatMan528491 wrote:At my midnight premiere people started randomly cheering "U-S-A!" in the theater. I was like "What the fuck? Are you kidding me? All we are doing is going to see a Batman movie, is there really a need to chant for our country?" To myself, not out loud. I just never understand that patriotic crap anyways. But once it finally stopped I stood up, during a silent period, and I screamed "DESHI. DESHI. BASARA. BASARA. DESHI. DESHI..." Everyone stared and no one got in it with me. Five minutes later they were chanting about America again. So fucking stupid. :facepalm:
LoL..sorry dont mean to laugh, but at least you had the balls to stand up and start chanting;-) I was thinking how cool and crazy it would be if somebody actually did that and then had like a production of actors set up to come out..dressed in army attire and one dressed as Bane at the head of the group coming down the sides of the theater saying it as well, that would have gotten people's attention:-)

Queen of Hearts wrote:
BatMan528491 wrote:At my midnight premiere people started randomly cheering "U-S-A!" in the theater. I was like "What the fuck? Are you kidding me? All we are doing is going to see a Batman movie, is there really a need to chant for our country?" To myself, not out loud. I just never understand that patriotic crap anyways. But once it finally stopped I stood up, during a silent period, and I screamed "DESHI. DESHI. BASARA. BASARA. DESHI. DESHI..." Everyone stared and no one got in it with me. Five minutes later they were chanting about America again. So fucking stupid. :facepalm:
LoL..sorry dont mean to laugh, but at least you had the balls to stand up and start chanting;-) I was thinking how cool and crazy it would be if somebody actually did that and then had like a production of actors set up to come out..dressed in army attire and one dressed as Bane at the head of the group coming down the sides of the theater saying it as well, that would have gotten people's attention:-)
Oh are you kidding me I was cracking up haha I always make a fool of myself and never give a shit I find it funny when they just stare at me and prolly some whispered about me haha whatever. Guy behind me, after I sat down, said he knew the chant but was too afraid to do it with me... lmao

Boring people at my theater :problem: .They only laughed a little in the humorous scenes,but nothing else. When the credits rolled,some people clapped.

anime_girl wrote:Boring people at my theater :problem: .They only laughed a little in the humorous scenes,but nothing else. When the credits rolled,some people clapped.
My session wins for worst reaction.

At the end of the movie: silence.....then everyone gets up out of their seats. :suicide:

Me: Hyperventilating and just repeating "Oh my god. Oh my god. WTH did I just see?"

My second viewing was even worse. There were only about 10 people in the theatre, and I was the only person that sat in my seat until the end of the credits.

People here never react in theaters. Of every movie I've seen in my life, I've never witnessed any reaction and that didn't change with TDKR.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:People here never react in theaters. Of every movie I've seen in my life, I've never witnessed any reaction and that didn't change with TDKR.

The same in Poland. That sucks ; /

In my second viewing:
Same shit crowd, but throw in a noisy 6 year old that doesn't know what's going on. The little kid was laughing at Bruce's funeral and cried in the Stock Exchange scene.

Red Hood wrote:In my second viewing:
Same shit crowd, but throw in a noisy 6 year old that doesn't know what's going on. The little kid was laughing at Bruce's funeral and cried in the Stock Exchange scene.
I had a bunch of kids that kept talking during the movie behind me. I think I've never felt the need to kill people so much.

Someone at my theater did the same thing while waiting in line. It made me cringe out of hatred for stupid people. I could chant "Chips-Ahoy! Chips-Ahoy!" and it would make about as much sense as chanting U.S.A.
Monicabbm wrote:yesterday, my 4 time, was really fun.
Everyone was laughing and vibrating at the right moments.

And in the end there was applause and cheers.
They should probably get that checked out.

In my second viewing with some friends, some kid was playing a Video Game with his DS or PSP or whatever :suicide: :suicide:
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.