How Early Will You Go (IMAX version)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
So, my IMAX seats about 475 people in DC. Thinking about getting there 2 hours in advance for a Saturday afternoon show. How about you guys?

NotWearingHockeyPads wrote:So, my IMAX seats about 475 people in DC. Thinking about getting there 2 hours in advance for a Saturday afternoon show. How about you guys?
4 hours.
Brave New World

2 hours, top.

Joseph Dazz wrote:2 hours, top.
Do you have reserved seating?
Brave New World

Now that you mention it, I should probably get to the theater two hours in advance. My showing is apparently sold out since I tried looking for it on Fandango, and there was nothing.

ryan4butler wrote:
NotWearingHockeyPads wrote:So, my IMAX seats about 475 people in DC. Thinking about getting there 2 hours in advance for a Saturday afternoon show. How about you guys?
4 hours.
I would say 3 to 4 hours depending on what seat you want. I always go super early cause I want the perfect seat and I will do the same, especially for a movie like this. I wish they made it assigned seating so it would eliminate the issue of you walking into a theater and you choose to sit up front because the top just looks full. In Scottsdale, AZ there's a theater called ipics and it's assigned seating and they serve really good food but the screen is a regular screen not iMAX :JGLface:

My showing is at 10:40 on Friday night, I'm going around 6:30 just to be safe.

I wanna get the best seat I possibly can.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

warnerg wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: 4 hours.
I would say 3 to 4 hours depending on what seat you want. I always go super early cause I want the perfect seat and I will do the same, especially for a movie like this. I wish they made it assigned seating so it would eliminate the issue of you walking into a theater and you choose to sit up front because the top just looks full. In Scottsdale, AZ there's a theater called ipics and it's assigned seating and they serve really good food but the screen is a regular screen not iMAX :JGLface:
I just hate arriving and people are there already like they own the place and seem like better fans. And seem like they're entitled to the seat that I want. And I want a good seat not neck pain.
Brave New World

Cilogy wrote:My showing is at 10:40 on Friday night, I'm going around 6:30 just to be safe.

I wanna get the best seat I possibly can.

I'm with you, for the amount of time I've waited for this movie and the level of how bad I want to see it, I'm not gonna settle to sit in a seat I'm not ok with, period.

ryan4butler wrote:
warnerg wrote:
I just hate arriving and people are there already like they own the place and seem like better fans. And seem like they're entitled to the seat that I want. And I want a good seat not neck pain.

Then the 4 hours should be good. You might not end up with the seat you want but it won't cause you neck pain that you start to focus on during the movie.