NF Reviews/Reactions Only

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ComptonTerry wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: What made you think it was different, different theater?
Nah I'm not serious but the difference between my first viewing and second viewing is as if I saw another cut. It was so much better. I still have a few gripes but they are diminished.
I know that feeling, onc we get time to analize the movie it gets better and better.
Brave New World

Why are some people are calling it a "Bad Film" even if those same people gave it an 8 out 10?
And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig

brickarts295 wrote:Why are some people are calling it a "Bad Film" even if those same people gave it an 8 out 10?
Some people say its not as tight or as well constructed as TDK.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
brickarts295 wrote:Why are some people are calling it a "Bad Film" even if those same people gave it an 8 out 10?
Some people say its not as tight or as well constructed as TDK.
Which is silly.

It boggles my mind that people are criticizing this movie, for things they let slide to a greater degree in the others.

Either way, for me this is the best of the trilogy, and pretty close to being my favorite Nolan.

GunRanger wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Some people say its not as tight or as well constructed as TDK.
Which is silly.

It boggles my mind that people are criticizing this movie, for things they let slide to a greater degree in the others.

Either way, for me this is the best of the trilogy, and pretty close to being my favorite Nolan.
Same here, i love the film and dont understand why people dont just take it for what it is, a masterpiece ;)
Brave New World

Saw it yesterday night with the best fuckin crowd. I live in Belgium since 98 and been a movie fan since then. I've never seen such a crowd, people were waiting in line from 3 blocks outside.
Once I got inside, the atmosphere was so great. We were all realising that we were about to witness something incredible.

The movie started. I was so happy to watch the prologue on a big screen. I've struggled not to watch it again since March.

I would describe the movie in one word: OUTSTANDING. I was shocked how good it was, how emotionally I was invested in Bruce's story. The performances were so good. I loved, ABSOLUTELY LOVED Bruce Selina/BatCat relationship.
The kiss between them drove the audience crazy, people were cheering and clapping.
Anne Hathaway haters eat your crow. She was brilliant, sassy, sexy and menacing at times. My favourite Bale's performance as Bruce and Batman.

Hardy was scary as hell. I was afraid of him, I swear and I hated him. The first fight scene literally broke my heart. I just couldn't stand watching Bane beating Batman. You could see that Bane's mercenaries couldn't watch it either.

JGL was really good. I was really connected to him emotionally and his eyes when
he watches Batman flee with the bomb, I just cried like a baby
Thank you Mr Nolan for giving us the ultimate trilogy. I feel privileged to live in an era where I can anticipate your films. Thank you very much.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:Saw it yesterday night with the best fuckin crowd. I live in Belgium since 98 and been a movie fan since then. I've never seen such a crowd, people were waiting in line from 3 blocks outside.
Once I got inside, the atmosphere was so great. We were all realising that we were about to witness something incredible.

The movie started. I was so happy to watch the prologue on a big screen. I've struggled not to watch it again since March.

I would describe the movie in one word: OUTSTANDING. I was shocked how good it was, how emotionally I was invested in Bruce's story. The performances were so good. I loved, ABSOLUTELY LOVED Bruce Selina/BatCat relationship.
The kiss between them drove the audience crazy, people were cheering and clapping.
Anne Hathaway haters eat your crow. She was brilliant, sassy, sexy and menacing at times. My favourite Bale's performance as Bruce and Batman.

Hardy was scary as hell. I was afraid of him, I swear and I hated him. The first fight scene literally broke my heart. I just couldn't stand watching Bane beating Batman. You could see that Bane's mercenaries couldn't watch it either.

JGL was really good. I was really connected to him emotionally and his eyes when
he watches Batman flee with the bomb, I just cried like a baby
Thank you Mr Nolan for giving us the ultimate trilogy. I feel privileged to live in an era where I can anticipate your films. Thank you very much.
Nice review man!
Brave New World

It's definitely not a bad film. I gave it a 7 out of 10, for the same reason as the person who posted below you stated...the editing and script aren't nearly as tight and well constructed as not just TDK, but all of Nolan's previous films. I like the movie. It is a good film. It just feels like a rough draft of a Nolan film the way that it's constructed.

Skyab23 wrote:
It's definitely not a bad film. I gave it a 7 out of 10, for the same reason as the person who posted below you stated...the editing and script aren't nearly as tight and well constructed as not just TDK, but all of Nolan's previous films. I like the movie. It is a good film. It just feels like a rough draft of a Nolan film the way that it's constructed.
I thought its messiness worked with the whole disaster aspect of the film.
Brave New World

I truly enjoyed it but it didn't blow me away the way TDK did, it was better than Begins but it's far from Nolan's finest Memento & The Prestige are just too good and Chris will need to go some to top those 2 for me.

I'm sure all 3 entries have plot holes but TDKR it seemed more obvious this is not a big deal for me and I'm certainly not a hater, it seems some people are relishing tearing this film apart, I don't think I'll get a chance to see this again on the big screen, I've seen it on the IMAX, guess my next viewing will be December on Blu ray. Now this is released I can truly get hyped up for Skyfall, no disrespect to TDKR but now I think SF can be better, I just have this feeling.