The Dark Knight Rises Insomniac Thread

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ryan4butler wrote:
Bacon wrote:Watch every Batman movie up to this one and watch every Nolan movie up to this one. I prefer this order:
Tuesday - Following, Memento, Insomnia, The Prestige
Wednesday - Inception, Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever
Thursday- Batman & Robin, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight

AND THEN TDKR
Thats what ill do now. I stayed up until 3am watching BB and TDK back to back on sunday. But ill watch it over a couple more times and follow this scedual. thanks.
I'm not able to do it, but if I had the time, that's how I'd do it.

Oh man. These last few weeks have been fine cause we've had so much new stuff to fish through, but these last few days are just killing me! Now the reviews are out theres nothing more to do expect WAIIT.

I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

Why would anyone rewatch Batman and Robin :facepalm: other 3 pre-Nolan bat films are pretty much trash too.

Mr. Caine wrote:Why would anyone rewatch Batman and Robin :facepalm: other 3 pre-Nolan bat films are pretty much trash too.

I think the first 2 are solid, and can even enjoy the third one a bit, the 4th one is utter bile though.

Mr. Caine wrote:Why would anyone rewatch Batman and Robin :facepalm: other 3 pre-Nolan bat films are pretty much trash too.
To remember how Nolan resurrected and brought hope to this franchise.

It's always gonna get worse before he gets better.

Bacon wrote:
To remember how Nolan resurrected and brought hope to this franchise.

Are you a masochist?
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
Bacon wrote: To remember how Nolan resurrected and brought hope to this franchise.

Are you a masochist?
No.

Bacon wrote:
dafox wrote: Are you a masochist?
No.
Then why would you watch them. You already know they're horrible and that BB/TDK/TDKR are incredible. I don't think you need anymore appreciation for Nolan. Do you really want to tire yourself out as far as watching movies go?
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
Bacon wrote: No.
Then why would you watch them. You already know they're horrible and that BB/TDK/TDKR are incredible. I don't think you need anymore appreciation for Nolan. Do you really want to tire yourself out as far as watching movies go?
I might as well. I'm already dying to see this movie. I might as well just watch every movie that's somewhat relevant to TDKR.

In the spirit of Rises coming out The Hub is having a Batman TAS marathon (Bane and Catwoman episodes).