Post your photos from the Midnight Premiere of TDKR:-)

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I know it's a little early, but thought this would be fun to get started and people can come back and post their pics to this thread next week:-) It'll be fun to see everyone's faces with their friends at one of the biggest premieres ever! I know that I will be sporting a Bane shirt while some of my other friends will be wearing cat ears and batman shirts. I had to rep the villain though...I just had to;-) Ill post pics next week! Anybody else showing up in various Batman movie gear??;-)

Queen of Hearts wrote:I know it's a little early, but thought this would be fun to get started and people can come back and post their pics to this thread next week:-) It'll be fun to see everyone's faces with their friends at one of the biggest premieres ever! I know that I will be sporting a Bane shirt while some of my other friends will be wearing cat ears and batman shirts. I had to rep the villain though...I just had to;-) Ill post pics next week! Anybody else showing up in various Batman movie gear??;-)
What if I don't have any friends? Can I still post a pic of myself looking lonely at my showing?

Of course ;-)

Forum Pro
Law
Good idea

I will most definitely enjoy this by myself the first viewing. I will need some time to soak in this baby and i've waited too long for that moment to have some idiot friend kill the mood afterwards. Not taking any chances.
@sammyjankis88

ANYBODY HERE GOING TO THE CINEMARK 17 DALLAS IMAX MIDNIGHT SHOW WILLING TO TRADE 2 TICKETS FOR THE FRIDAY SHOW AT 7:15?

I really wanna go to the midnight show. I have tickets for the Friday at 7:15 pm showing, but can't go due to work scheduling. Anyone willing to trade or have an extra ticket? I will give them 1 or 2 of my Friday showing tickets. Anybody?

steveportee wrote:
Queen of Hearts wrote:I know it's a little early, but thought this would be fun to get started and people can come back and post their pics to this thread next week:-) It'll be fun to see everyone's faces with their friends at one of the biggest premieres ever! I know that I will be sporting a Bane shirt while some of my other friends will be wearing cat ears and batman shirts. I had to rep the villain though...I just had to;-) Ill post pics next week! Anybody else showing up in various Batman movie gear??;-)
What if I don't have any friends? Can I still post a pic of myself looking lonely at my showing?
you make new friends while waiting in line :thumbup: that you'll never see again
Robin wrote:I will most definitely enjoy this by myself the first viewing. I will need some time to soak in this baby and i've waited too long for that moment to have some idiot friend kill the mood afterwards. Not taking any chances.
:thumbup: that's what I'm doing also. no distractions, no waiting for your friends to get ready. no having to deal with your friends bitchy GF. Just the Bat & me alone in peace & quiet.

friday night I'm going with friends to see it again :D

I like the idea, but have a suggestion. Nolan Fans should create an event on Google+ for TDKR midnight premier. For those of you who are unfamiliar, people who "attend" the event can turn "party mode" on in the Google+ app for their smartphone (iOS and Android). All photos taken by attendees will be automatically uploaded to the photo stream of the event page for viewing, commenting, sharing, etc by everyone involved.

Search for Nolan Fans on Google and there will be a link to their page on the sidebar. Go circle them.

jm9843 wrote:I like the idea, but have a suggestion. Nolan Fans should create an event on Google+ for TDKR midnight premier. For those of you who are unfamiliar, people who "attend" the event can turn "party mode" on in the Google+ app for their smartphone (iOS and Android). All photos taken by attendees will be automatically uploaded to the photo stream of the event page for viewing, commenting, sharing, etc by everyone involved.

Search for Nolan Fans on Google and there will be a link to their page on the sidebar. Go circle them.
Brilliant!

I have about 10 people that will be in FULL costumes. Myself included (Scarecrow). There will be a bunch of pictures because the last time my friends dressed up for HP they had to take pictures with a lot of people. It will be the greatest movie experience in my life added that it will be in IMAX.