Name the next batman movie

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Name the next batman movie

Caped Crusader
23%
World Greatest's Detective
1%
Dark Knight 2
3%
The Batman
24%
Other, explain
49%

Total votes: 116

Batman No More. synopsis: despite Fox's efforts, Wayne can't get a comfortable Batman suit, so he chooses to quit being Batman. Twist: It revealed that it's not Fox's fault; after seeing 127 Hours, Wayne became claustrophobic.

Bruce and Gordan: A Bromance :batface: :oldmanface:

jibbajabba wrote:Bruce and Gordan: A Bromance :batface: :oldmanface:
BrokeBat Mountain

Legend of Gotham. I think it's been up before, but it makes sense. Batman Begins-The Dark Knight-Legend of Gotham. It'a a slow progression. First he becomes Batman, than whatever the city needs him to be which makes him a legend at the end.

Batman Madman - synopsis: Batman can't solve Riddler's riddles and becomes depressed & paranoid and has to be locked in the lovely place where free cookies are given, vis-á-vis Arkham Asylum. Twist: Batman is sharing a room with Harvey Dent. But we will never be sure if he is Dent or a hallucination. Batman tries to spin his batarang to be sure but batarang doesn't spin.....The End

patrickz wrote:Do you know what was the latest movie of John Constantine?
HELLBLAZAAA!

I really like what the the guy above said about "Legend Of Gotham" that's the coolest I've heard yet.

If Indiana Jones hadn't already stolen it, I'd go for The Last Crusade or something similar.

But really, I agree with what some of you have said: no Batman in the title, no numbers, and it has to have an air of finality. But that's tricky to pull off.

Just as I like the name Gotham Rising to reflect that he's pulling Gotham out of the darkness it's swallowed in, I quite like Legend of Gotham. However, I'd prefer it to be Gotham Legend, the "of" seems too poetic to me.

Vagrant wrote:Just as I like the name Gotham Rising to reflect that he's pulling Gotham out of the darkness it's swallowed in, I quite like Legend of Gotham. However, I'd prefer it to be Gotham Legend, the "of" seems too poetic to me.
Gotham Rising is a fine title yet it doesn't refere to batman's character as all the other titles BB, TDK. IMO the third should folow just that yet round up the whole development of the character. Gotham Legend sounds like the city is the legend not the extraordinary Batman\Bruce Wayne persona. Maybe Gotham's Legend, that way it referes to him.