Name the next batman movie

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Name the next batman movie

Caped Crusader
23%
World Greatest's Detective
1%
Dark Knight 2
3%
The Batman
24%
Other, explain
49%

Total votes: 116

dude, it's not about my title. i dont care, if nolan names the third batman film gotham or something else. i just wanted to know from you, why do you posted your line about "saving gotham" not being batman's first goal. this was my question. nothing else.

and i explained often why "legend" or "gotham" would be not a bad choice..

Christopher Nolan wrote:dude, it's not about my title. i dont care, if nolan names the third batman film gotham or something else. i just wanted to know from you, why do you posted your line about "saving gotham" not being batman's first goal. this was my question. nothing else.

and i explained often why "legend" or "gotham" would be not a bad choice..
well legend is my first choice, yet as I said wouldn't mind either, I gave my reasons about the legend title already like 5 pages ago...
the problem here was: I said - saving gotham -, because what I saw on the films was as simple as: Bruce went away, travel around the globe to find the means to fight injustice, he did this because ultimately his goal was to - save Gotham - from all this corruption that took over the city, save it from all the criminals that had control over the city, I mean, it's what you would wanna do if your home becomes a shit hole like Gotham, Batman is not like Ra's al Ghul who had his own view on justice and wanted to achieve his vision of Balance by any means necessary, I don't know why was such an stupid comment, that's all man.

OVERMAN wrote: well legend is my first choice, yet as I said wouldn't mind either, I gave my reasons about the legend title already like 5 pages ago...
the problem here was: I said - saving gotham -, because what I saw on the films was as simple as: Bruce went away, travel around the globe to find the means to fight injustice, he did this because ultimately his goal was to - save Gotham - from all this corruption that took over the city, save it from all the criminals that had control over the city, I mean, it's what you would wanna do if your home becomes a crap hole like Gotham, Batman is not like Ra's al Ghul who had his own view on justice and wanted to achieve his vision of Balance by any means necessary, I don't know why was such an stupid comment, that's all man.
let's put in behind us..you explained yourself and i got your point.

"The Watchful Protector" .... "The Silent Guardian"..... "The Prince of Gotham".... "The Prince of Darkness"
just throwing stuff out there.. :D
{=}

The Special One wrote:"The Watchful Protector" .... "The Silent Guardian"..... "The Prince of Gotham".... "The Prince of Darkness"

"The Prince of Darkness"
:lol: :clap: :lol: :clap:
I don't think so :evil:

The Special One wrote:"The Watchful Protector" .... "The Silent Guardian"..... "The Prince of Gotham".... "The Prince of Darkness"
All FAIL :thumbdown:

No way :thumbdown:

"The Prince of Darkness" just cracked me up, sounds like bloody Dracula :lol:

Since it's been mentioned several times by Michael Caine in the TDK I find these suitable for titles:

Something more
More than a hero
Not a hero

Although they don't sound very epic/heroic (but that's the point isn't it) it makes at least some sense having in mind the end of TDK and Bruce Wayne's choices there.

Prince of Darkness?

Will Smith is here, he wants to smack you in the face.