New Theatrical Trailer Coming/Trailer #4

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
eisentower30 wrote:
JonHedoesIt wrote:
Don't compare TDKR to Inception and TDK. By this time on both movies we had reviews; with TDKR we have nothing. It is a whole different beast.
To be fair, I'm not saying it has to be exactly the same. It's just the way Warner Bros has been on most of their tentpoles. Just using Nolan's movies as specific interest. Also, I'm really hungry for more new stuff. I guess we have to consider releasing the MTV trailer online and the Nokia trailer going into theaters as part of the campaign moving forward. The majority of audience members haven't seen most of them. I mean, fuck I heard some people talking about the movie yesterday at the movie theater and they called it "The Dark Knight Rising or something like that. I dunno what it's about I haven't seen any marketing at all." I almost whipped my head around "WHAT?!" But we have to remember that most people aren't like us. Every week is a new audience.
It's really funny how many people aren't like us. Every time I've gone to the cinema in the last few months people point at the Batman posters and say things like "Is that the new Batman film?" Cause they haven't seen any photos and trailers online. Ignorance really is bliss in some ways. I'd love to not realize a new Batman movie is coming out until it's basically 2 months away. But at the same time I have truly enjoyed this anticipation over the last few years, especially since I've been able to share it with all of you guys. It really has been fun and I don't know if I will ever experience this kind of anticipation for a film ever again. So even the wait ending is bittersweet.

anonymity wrote:
eisentower30 wrote:
To be fair, I'm not saying it has to be exactly the same. It's just the way Warner Bros has been on most of their tentpoles. Just using Nolan's movies as specific interest. Also, I'm really hungry for more new stuff. I guess we have to consider releasing the MTV trailer online and the Nokia trailer going into theaters as part of the campaign moving forward. The majority of audience members haven't seen most of them. I mean, fuck I heard some people talking about the movie yesterday at the movie theater and they called it "The Dark Knight Rising or something like that. I dunno what it's about I haven't seen any marketing at all." I almost whipped my head around "WHAT?!" But we have to remember that most people aren't like us. Every week is a new audience.
It's really funny how many people aren't like us. Every time I've gone to the cinema in the last few months people point at the Batman posters and say things like "Is that the new Batman film?" Cause they haven't seen any photos and trailers online. Ignorance really is bliss in some ways. I'd love to not realize a new Batman movie is coming out until it's basically 2 months away. But at the same time I have truly enjoyed this anticipation over the last few years, especially since I've been able to share it with all of you guys. It really has been fun and I don't know if I will ever experience this kind of anticipation for a film ever again. So even the wait ending is bittersweet.
:clap:

Sharing the joy and anticipation over a new trailer, picture, tweet, ect is a big part of why being a fan of someone or something is fun. Wouldn't miss it for the world. You get so much more out of it.

Its beyond awesome reading through NF/SHH when something new is released and people are reacting like looney nutjobs.
@sammyjankis88

anonymity wrote:
eisentower30 wrote:
I agree. In a way, Chris Nolan has ruined movies for me, LOL! Ever since I started seeing his films, I became obsessed and started following films from their inception, right up to the release. I wish I could go back and just watch films the way I used to as a kid, but that will never happen.

On a side note: it does amaze me how many people don't know anything about TDKR -- even the release date. I feel that when these people figure it out, there will be a surge at the theater to see this thing. This is something the tracking experts can't take into account -- how popular it's going to be amongst people who have yet to discover the film. In 2 weeks, things are going to get really crazy!

anonymity wrote:
eisentower30 wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

anonymity wrote:
eisentower30 wrote:
Yeah, it will never be the same after this one... Some nice words right there, amen brother. :goNF:

m4st4 wrote:
anonymity wrote:
Yeah, it will never be the same after this one... Some nice words right there, amen brother. :goNF:
:cry:

So agree.

anonymity wrote:
eisentower30 wrote:
Yeah. I'm mad at myself for not finding this site earlier! I would have enjoyed freaking out over inception and TDK, too. :(

ComptonTerry wrote:
anonymity wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Well said.
{=}

It's the Nokia trailer. I saw it with Spidey. And it was awesome.