New Theatrical Trailer Coming/Trailer #4

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
They're really making up for that horrible drought. Those days feel long gone now.

aaron wrote: Apparently, a fourth and what I presume will be the final theatrical trailer for the movie prior to its July 20 release will debut in front of The Amazing Spider-Man this July 3, 2012.
Soooo the Nokia trailer?

I'm pretty satisfied, to be honest. Hell, I fell guilty when I look at a new TV spot. But that's a powerful exhibition to the general audience.

And what's up with your avy, moderator? :facepalm:

Robin wrote:Yeah they are releasing the Nokia trailer with TASM. So far the trailers have been with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (grossed $1,328,111,219) Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows ($543,848,418) and The Avengers ($1,436,325,442)

Maybe there is some new footage, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Now that's exposure!
Are there any big movies left that can leverage TDKR's popularity for their trailer? The only ones I can think of are James Bond Skyfall and The Bourne Whatever (I'm so sick of Bournes)... Can't think of any other anticipated movies in the works.

I have a feeling it's probably the Nokia trailer:-) But who knows.. Im always down for more trailers!! Bring me more Bane;-)

If it's the Nokia trailer, ALRIGHT! I think that's far and away the best of all the trailers and TV spots released thus far. And it can only serve to make TDKR shine more brightly against TASM.

If it's a brand-new trailer....yeah, I think my goal is to skip it. I feel like I've seen just a hair too much at this point, and want the rest to be unknown. We'll see if I have the willpower, though.

Yeah I would want to skip it if it's new, but I've found in recent weeks that that is simply not going to happen :cry:

Have they not released enough trailers already? I actually skiped out on the Nokia trailer - having seen the previous 3 trailers and almost all the TV spots + the prologue + the MTV mashup, I feel like I've seen too many spoilers already.

Honestly if the new trailer has like barely anything new (Like the Nokia one) I could bear it.
Even the MTV trailer barely had any new spoilers in it. Just new angles. and some new shots.

At this point, they should just release the damn movie.