Your Nolan Collection and TDKR blu-ray

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I can't wait until the inevitable deluxe "Dark Knight Trilogy pack" comes out once TDKR comes out on DVD. I will be purchasing it.

Sorry folks but I have you all beat...

Batman Begins, Dark Knight and Memento both on Blu Ray and in Steelcases... I also have the Inception special edition that came with a cool book/script

Soap141 wrote:Sorry folks but I have you all beat...

Batman Begins, Dark Knight and Memento both on Blu Ray and in Steelcases... I also have the Inception special edition that came with a cool book/script
sop pls
Sigs???

Where are the the other 4?

xWhereAmI? wrote:

Where are the the other 3?
FIXED
Yeah. I would think owning all of Nolan's movies would beat owning 4 no matter how awesome the cases are.

Bacon wrote:
xWhereAmI? wrote:
Where are the the other 3?
FIXED
Yeah. I would think owning all of Nolan's movies would beat owning 4 no matter how awesome the cases are.
Whoops I added TDKR by accident. And yeah I and others own them ALL so I think we all win.

TDKR Blu-ray forethcoming...
Brave New World

So far...

RyanRises wrote:Image
lol have so much more stuff now.
Brave New World

RyanRises wrote:
RyanRises wrote:Image
lol have so much more stuff now.
Nice. I'm working on getting all the steelbooks now.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."