[SPOILERS] New full length trailer from Nokia

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Law_of_4 wrote:HOLY FUCKING SHIT, A FEW THINGS

Bane punching throw a wall
Where's that?

JMTDKR wrote:

this trailer has nothing on the TDK one ... for any other movie a trailer like this would totally own, but for Nolan's trilogy i'm starting to lose the hype i had for TDKR ... i think it's really Bane i'm still unsure about ... Catwoman looks awesome but because this trailer has so much footage already used in 2 previous trailers and a bunch of tv spots, this trailer just seemed unneccessary and a bit 'same-old' ... and that music in the trailer that was used on the MTV preview just doesn't impress me like it seems it has for most people here ... it's good but it's not got the hero factor that the music in the TDK trailer does (0:42) ... still can't wait for July 20 but the hype has started to decrease for me ... i'm almost 99% sure i'll be like 'what was i saying?' as soon as the end credits come on up on screen but as the new trailer goes, it's below par in comparison to TDK's awesomeness ... but maybe that's a good thing cos TDK didn't live up its trailers quality :batman:
Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately since THAT was your first post, I must also ask you to leave.

SilverHeart wrote:
For all we know, that could just be a dubbed over line from when Bane is talking to Bruce in the cell, the same as 'your punishment must be more severe.'
I was thinking the same thing.
While I do think Bane knows or will learn who Batman is, I think we have some editing for the trailer to make people go nutty at the prospect of Bane discovering Batman's alter ego.

Also: IMNSHO, this beats any of the trailers we've seen so far, even the second full theatrical one (though it's close).

Nolanoscopy wrote:Hey, I need help. When it's showing Batman on the Batpos while Blake is talking, at 0:13 it's not Batman but a man on a motorcycle facing the wrong direction. Who is that?
I think it's a hostage because in one of the set videos Bane and his men escape from the stock exchange on motorcycles with hostages strapped to them so the cops wouldn't shoot them

SilverHeart wrote:
oracle86 wrote:So action packed! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
That kick of Bane looked frakking incredible.

Bane actually knows who Batman is. OMFG!!! :shock:
This movie will be the greatest cinematic experience of our lifetime. :judge:
For all we know, that could just be a dubbed over line from when Bane is talking to Bruce in the cell, the same as 'your punishment must be more severe.'
In the comics Bane knows who he is. He actually meets Wayne in Wayne Manor at the entrance to the Batcave and Wayne says "How do you know who I am?" and Bane says "You can be no one else."

My brain just reinvigorated :tooexcited:
"When art imitates life"

icetool wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:Hey, I need help. When it's showing Batman on the Batpos while Blake is talking, at 0:13 it's not Batman but a man on a motorcycle facing the wrong direction. Who is that?
I think it's a hostage because in one of the set videos Bane and his men escape from the stock exchange on motorcycles with hostages strapped to them so the cops wouldn't shoot them
That is exactly what it is.

Who knew that trailer was coming??? I had no idea, what a fucking surprise. I gatta say, today is a good day.

Let the GIFs start rolling in.