[SPOILERS] New full length trailer from Nokia

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Oh and I just accidentally clicked the spoiler about
Batman breaking Bane's mask
and now I feel like I want to go kill myself...
You can't spend time in NolanFans forums, let alone ones titled SPOILERS and not expect to see things that were shown in early trailers and posters. I'm sorry that happened to you, but I'm surprised you lasted this long.

eisentower30 wrote:
Oh and I just accidentally clicked the spoiler about
Batman breaking Bane's mask
and now I feel like I want to go kill myself...
You can't spend time in NolanFans forums, let alone ones titled SPOILERS and not expect to see things that were shown in early trailers and posters. I'm sorry that happened to you, but I'm surprised you lasted this long.
Haha, yeah, it's true, I don't mean to sound like a whining little bitch or something. I knew the risks when I took this job, lieutenant! ;)

But if I really had to click a spoiler by accident, I would have prefered another one. Oh, and totally off-topic:
I really enjoyed your short film. I'm planning on posting something about it in its thread but I'm too tired right now.

Oh, and totally off-topic:
I really enjoyed your short film. I'm planning on posting something about it in its thread but I'm too tired right now.
thanks man. i'll check it out when you post. love that you made that a spoiler haha

Didn't Caine say he was one of four people who knew the ending of the movie? Due to the secrecy with the script (Nolan making the actors come to his house to read it) I'm guessing that means he is a part of the ending.

I do, however, think that a lot of fans are taking the surprise factor of the Dark Knight a little too lightly. I mean, after seeing it a hundred times, nothing is new, but remember how many "wtf just happened" moments were in that. So who knows, Alfred might get killed.

banepants wrote:Didn't Caine say he was one of four people who knew the ending of the movie? Due to the secrecy with the script (Nolan making the actors come to his house to read it) I'm guessing that means he is a part of the ending.

I do, however, think that a lot of fans are taking the surprise factor of the Dark Knight a little too lightly. I mean, after seeing it a hundred times, nothing is new, but remember how many "wtf just happened" moments were in that. So who knows, Alfred might get killed.
True but when I watched The Dark Knight for the first time I was literally blown away because i didn't know anything about the plot of the film... This time, that's not the case.

Celestin wrote:
banepants wrote:Didn't Caine say he was one of four people who knew the ending of the movie? Due to the secrecy with the script (Nolan making the actors come to his house to read it) I'm guessing that means he is a part of the ending.

True but when I watched The Dark Knight for the first time I was literally blown away because i didn't know anything about the plot of the film... This time, that's not the case.
Yeah same. I had never even seen Begins and hardly knew shit about Batman. I didn't become a Batfan until after TDK. I seriously knew nothing going into the theater and I had so many HOLY SHIT moments. I think that can still happen, but I definitely know more about the plot than I did for TDK (In that I actually know anything about it in the first place...). Plus I didn't even have anticipation for TDK until it came out and people said it was great, and even then I pretty much just went into the theater thinking I would see a good CBM. That wasn't the case.

Celestin wrote:

The only actor who explicitly stated that his character does not die is
Morgan Freeman
(do not have the source on me). Everybody else is still fair game as far as I'm concerned. Especially given Anne Hathaway's comments in an interview stating that while reading the script she was shocked at some of the risks they took and thought to herself, "Wow, really? You're going to do that? Wow."

ComptonTerry wrote:
Celestin wrote:
Yeah same. I had never even seen Begins and hardly knew shit about Batman. I didn't become a Batfan until after TDK. I seriously knew nothing going into the theater and I had so many HOLY SHIT moments. I think that can still happen, but I definitely know more about the plot than I did for TDK (In that I actually know anything about it in the first place...). Plus I didn't even have anticipation for TDK until it came out and people said it was great, and even then I pretty much just went into the theater thinking I would see a good CBM. That wasn't the case.
Yep, I had exactly the same experience. I went to see the film because of all the hype surrounding it being #1 on the IMDb top 250. The Dark Knight is one of the reasons that I became interested in filmmaking in the first place. I hadn't been that blown away by a film since seeing The Prestige two years before.

I knew Two-Face was going to make an appearance, but how it was handled blew my mind. "Remember that nickname they had for you down in Internal Affairs..." and I remember thinking during the ferry scene that the Joker was going to go like he did in Batman '89...and being blown away there too.
Back to the Alfred speculation, no, I don't think he'll die, but Nolan has surprised each and every one of us several times before.
Last edited by Sandy on June 20th, 2012, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I use to watch Batman TAS as a kid but by the time I saw TDK I had long forgotten just about everything Batman related. I didn't even remember there was a villain named 2 face. The person I saw TDK with told me from the beginning to watch out for Harvey Dent and that something big happens to him eventually in the film. I didn't figure it out until the explosion that burned his face happened. I was like fuck, how did I not know that was coming lol. You can't imagine how intense the movie is not even remembering there is a 2 Face so you don't see that moment coming at all.