[SPOILERS] New full length trailer from Nokia

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hardy's acting is so top notch

fenwayconnor wrote:
JMTDKR wrote:

wow, you are sad enough to think that because you've been a member longer on a FORUM you are better than me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway, you obviously don't read right cos when i said those things i also put that i may change my mind or that i may be wrong once i've seen the movie ... for someone whose been here a while your reading skills sure are bad...

i'm glad you won't respond anymore for it shows you have nothing to come back with and resoting to childish ways I LOVE GETTING THE LAST WORD so thanks :-D

and besides ... your repetitive drones had got rather boring ... so on that note .... :wave: (if you need help that means bye-bye )

:modesty:
Now I usually don't like making snap judgements about people on message boards...but you are an asshole. This judgement is completely based on your attitude, not your asinine opinions. Thanks for your time.

thanks for your time on making an opinion of me

i must be important enough for you to do that so thanks :twothumbsup:

Nolanoscopy wrote:
JMTDKR wrote:

wow, you are sad enough to think that because you've been a member longer on a FORUM you are better than me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway, you obviously don't read right cos when i said those things i also put that i may change my mind or that i may be wrong once i've seen the movie ... for someone whose been here a while your reading skills sure are bad...

i'm glad you won't respond anymore for it shows you have nothing to come back with and resoting to childish ways I LOVE GETTING THE LAST WORD so thanks :-D

and besides ... your repetitive drones had got rather boring ... so on that note .... :wave: (if you need help that means bye-bye )

:modesty:
Reported.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :clap:

mchekhov wrote:Hardy's acting is so top notch
What I love is that we haven't seen really anything of him, at least dialogue scenes. So we still have plenty to be awed by when we see the film.

DOWNLOAD LINK? :suicide:

I think that we're going to be surprised with JGL's character. After the "I don't know", I felt that he knows something that we don't.

JMTDKR wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:
Reported.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :clap:
Can't believe I actually got a warning from a mod for "provoking a new member" a.k.a this guy. I made a joke. Now this guy won't shut the fuck up. Seriously...Are you okay man? There are sites that can help with any problems you may be dealing with. Seek them out. Therapy is not a cowardly or shameful thing. Embrace it. By the way, given this guy's continued awful behavior towards everyone i think my first JOKE post against him has now been more than justified, mods.

But to keep this "on topic"...Hardy looks awesome. Yeah.

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
JMTDKR wrote:

Can't believe I actually got a warning from a mod for "provoking a new member" a.k.a this guy. I made a joke. Now this guy won't shut the fuck up. Seriously...Are you okay man? There are sites that can help with any problems you may be dealing with. Seek them out. Therapy is not a cowardly or shameful thing. Embrace it. By the way, given this guy's continued awful behavior towards everyone i think my first JOKE post against him has now been more than justified, mods.

hahahaha you got a warning for provoking me ... 2 funny :lol:

JMTDKR wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:

hahahaha you got a warning for provoking me ... 2 funny :lol:
reported for continuing to be an ass