Episode 40: Philanthropic Endevors - April 26, 2011

Here you will find everything that has anything to do with our podcast. This includes topics of discussion on the show and polls that we'll frequently mention.
Teddy and Alex go over the recent casting announcements for The Dark Knight Rises, including the Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marion Cotillard confirmations, and they also take questions from the live-chat.

Show notes:
AMC Search for Stubs

[MP3]
[iTunes]

I love you guys. :D
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:I love you guys. :D

TeddyBlass wrote:
Cilogy wrote:I love you guys. :D
LOL

To be honest I don't really think TDKR will gross 1 billion........
But let's hope for the best.

ThePhantomTerror wrote:To be honest I don't really think TDKR will gross 1 billion........
It will.

ThePhantomTerror wrote:To be honest I don't really think TDKR will gross 1 billion........
Why not? TDK did?

I really hope TDKR gets a strong positive review. That way, the 1 billion is possible. But, I don't know. It doesn't have the Joker (the reason why many people-including me-watch TDK), and (IIRC) TDK grossed 1 billion because of a re-release. These things made me doubt TDKR will gross 1 billion.

EDIT: OK, nevermind. If a movie like Alice in Wonderland can gross 1 billion, TDKR can do it too.

ThePhantomTerror wrote:I really hope TDKR gets a strong positive review. That way, the 1 billion is possible. But, I don't know. It doesn't have the Joker (the reason why many people-including me-watch TDK), and (IIRC) TDK grossed 1 billion because of a re-release. These things made me doubt TDKR will gross 1 billion.

EDIT: OK, nevermind. If a movie like Alice in Wonderland can gross 1 billion, TDKR can do it too.
I think Catwoman will attract lots of people as well...particularly boys. :modesty:

chee wrote:
ThePhantomTerror wrote:I really hope TDKR gets a strong positive review. That way, the 1 billion is possible. But, I don't know. It doesn't have the Joker (the reason why many people-including me-watch TDK), and (IIRC) TDK grossed 1 billion because of a re-release. These things made me doubt TDKR will gross 1 billion.

I think Catwoman will attract lots of people as well...particularly boys. :modesty:
:lol: Anne Hathaway-uhhhh no thanks :lol:
But Marion Cortilard :P :modesty: