Batman 3 Title Announcement Contest: Pick the Date!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
What if there's a blank day between two of us, and the announcement is on that day? Does it then depend on what time the announcement is? (like if it is announced at 11 am, then it goes to the person who picked the previous day)
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:What if there's a blank day between two of us, and the announcement is on that day? Does it then depend on what time the announcement is? (like if it is announced at 11 am, then it goes to the person who picked the previous day)
Yes.

Since my choices from 2 weeks ago didnt get added, i'll restate them

October 18th
September 28th
December 24th

JimmyFraska wrote:I know it'd be a lot smarter to pick a date in 2011, but I'm going with November 20th, 2010. It's my birthday.

Hey, thats my birthday too :D

21 Oct

Early November? I don't know, but my brother just told me that the script was just finished, is this true?

christophmac wrote:Early November? I don't know, but my brother just told me that the script was just finished, is this true?
I think it might be. I thought I read somewhere that it was finished but I dunno.

It's probably going through Chris's and David's approval right now.

even if jonathan finished the script, Chris isn't just gonna start shooting, he's probably gonna do like 3 drafts out of that script and such, it's still a long way from production.

Here are the latest updates:

Seems like everyone has picked their dates. We'll probably close this off soon.