Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.

Welcome to the forums!

I have been reading this great resource for over a year now and thought it was about time I got involved. Thank you.
Site Admin
Glad you've officially joined up. Awesome username! :gonf:
TeddyBlass wrote:Glad you've officially joined up. Awesome username! :gonf:

Thanks Teddy.
Basic ground rules for noobs.

You do not talk about NF

You do not talk about NF

If it's your first time here, you have to fight.
Occasional long time lurker here, just haven't had a desire to create an account until now (and especially for the run up to Interstellar's release) :wave:
Hey, my name is HarryCanyon i'm 32 and from Albuquerque New Mexico.

I've been a Nolan fan since i saw Memento in theaters and my interests are sci-fi, movies, horror, fantasy, reading, graphic novels/comics, sports, games, traveling, bars, ladies, comedy, action and all that.
HarryCanyon wrote:Hey, my name is HarryCanyon i'm 32 and from Albuquerque New Mexico.

I've been a Nolan fan since i saw Memento in theaters and my interests are sci-fi, movies, horror, fantasy, reading, graphic novels/comics, sports, games, traveling, bars, ladies, comedy, action and all that.

Welcome mein fuhrer
brakid welcms guy frm albucurkee nu mexico

cant expln tht
Sort of new here I guess. First Nolan film was Batman Begins on DVD I think.
Hello NF members....I've been a Nolan fan since Memento (which prompted me to check out Following). It took me long enough to join this site, but with Interstellar quickly approaching (and potentially being my most anticipated film ever), I decided it was time. I look forward to enjoying the hype with you guys! :batman:
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to News and Announcements