Welcome to the forums!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
CallMeSelina wrote:Not exactly new to the Nolan fandom - I've referred to the NolanFans sites and forums several times, too - but new to the forums, nonetheless.
Hello, everyone.
Hey wanna have sex?

Last edited by CallMeSelina on April 30th, 2015, 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi I am new to this forum,although I've been lurking for quite a while.Congrats to everyone here because this forum is awesome :clap: .
I've been a Nolan fan since Memento and every movie he makes,makes me realise how great it is to be a fan of him.
Hope I'll have a nice time here :wave:

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time on this site. Welcome :twothumbsup:

prince0gotham wrote:Image

Based4Life wrote:
CallMeSelina wrote:Not exactly new to the Nolan fandom - I've referred to the NolanFans sites and forums several times, too - but new to the forums, nonetheless.
Hello, everyone.
Hey wanna have sex?
Why are you using my go-to pickup line?

Hi everyone. Long time GCPD, been a detective for couple of months, I guess this is my chance for a fresh start.

John Blake wrote:Hi everyone. Long time GCPD, been a detective for couple of months, I guess this is my chance for a fresh start.
TKDR spoilers.
We know you is Robin. :JGLface:

Hello everyone ! I'm new on the forum, but I've known this great site for a little while and I just wanted to introduce myself. :) I am french (so I apologize if I make mistakes, don't hesitate to tell me if I do), 19 years old, and I've been a Nolan fan for about 4 years now. I am passionate about cinema and I am studying to become a film-maker. What else, well, I love music : film scores of course (Hans Zimmer, John Murphy, Clint Mansell...), but also rock (Foo Fighters, Staind, Nine Inch Nails...), but I don't play, I just listen. ^^
And I love video-games, in fact I am what you could call a geek :-D
For those who speak french, I've got a little blog where I write critics, don't hesitate to take a look at it : guillaumecassar.wordpress.com
So hello everybody, I hope to have the occasion to participate in your very interesting debates ! ;)