NF4 Phase 2: Chat!

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Pratham wrote:The forum width is 980 pixels only. Any plans to make it at least 1200 pixels wide?
Image inside for comparison.
There are plans to go wider. :thumbup:

Any plans to get the old avy system going where it automatically changes the pic to the proper dimensions?

AlexHaas wrote:
Pratham wrote:The forum width is 980 pixels only. Any plans to make it at least 1200 pixels wide?
Image inside for comparison.
There are plans to go wider. :thumbup:

I really liked the old forum, not a fan of this new design :thumbdown: :(.

This is probably a stupid question, but will topics get the page counts back? Right now it's quite inconvenient browsing topics with no page counts, until you actually enter the topic.

Sigs? :?

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Sigs? :?
Nah. We don't need them.

Can you guys configure the chat so that when we scroll up it doesn't automatically jump back down when someone posts something new? This would help when trying to follow conversations and looking back at the chat history.

AlexHaas wrote: Restore "View active topics" link.
It's been almost a month, I understand you're busy but I can't fathom this would take longer than two minutes to fix.
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

There's a lot involved. It includes repairing the Search; those "View active topics" and "View your posts" links are actually canned searches.

I know you guys want it. I'll make it a priority.