NF4 Phase 1: Redesign and New Forums

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
TeddyBlass wrote:I be clickin' on them thread titles more often now
Try it

Finally. My prayers have been answered. Thank you. :mrgreen:

As it turns out, the new design works and looks great on a smartphone .

<3

Are there any plans to be able to link avys off site without having to download them to your computer? :gonf:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Are there any plans to be able to link avys off site without having to download them to your computer? :gonf:
I think I mentioned before that's an inefficient setup that generally slows down load times. I'm not sure if that's going to change. More likely that the dimensions will be flexible instead.

Sandy wrote:As it turns out, the new design works and looks great on a smartphone .
Except I click the film page whenever I try to go back to previous page(Forum fun, Entertainment...etc)

Durden wrote:
Sandy wrote:As it turns out, the new design works and looks great on a smartphone .
Except I click the film page whenever I try to go back to previous page(Forum fun, Entertainment...etc)
Yeah, but the big font is a great improvement, even if it's not perfect. With the old style, I couldn't really use my phone.

The web app should take it another step further next month. ;)

TeddyBlass wrote:The web app should take it another step further next month. ;)
But I want it noooooooow!!!
lol

So Many Faces!
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :geek: :ugeek: :thumbup: :thumbdown: :angel: :blank: :clap: :crazy: :eh: :facepalm: :gonf: :judge: :oops: :problem: :P :shifty: :sick: :X :think: :twothumbsup: :wave: :wtf: :batman: :ninja: