NF4 Phase 1: Redesign and New Forums

Nolan Fans forum announcements and news updates are posted here. Forum rules are also posted here. Using our message boards means you understand and accept all rules.
Also, whenever I click on the links in the thread, it goes to the first page, not the last.

Forum Pro
Law
BlairCo wrote:Also, whenever I click on the links in the thread, it goes to the first page, not the last.
Click the tag next to the user who posted

Couple of things:

1. I miss the feature that allows you to directly pm users from posts. It used to appear below their avatar.
2. The "view new posts" "view active topics" and etc. were very helpful, I hope you'll be bringing them back.
3. What have you done to my precious smileys?

I can't delete PM's en mass. >___> anyone else?

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I can't delete PM's en mass. >___> anyone else?
Yeah same here, you'll have to open each one individually and delete them one-by-one. Kind of a nuisance especially since the inbox limit has been taken down to 250.

you can create another inbox

Few hours in and honestly, I'm getting used to it, in fact I'm really appreciating the minimalist nature of the design.

Overall, good job Teddy and Alex, I hope you guys bring back some of the old features that made using the forums more convenient.

PS: It looks great on my iPad too, very sleek and modern.
Last edited by Cilogy on June 2nd, 2013, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I like the new design a lot. I miss the "view new post" thing. But it's all right :D

Aside from the search and the view your posts missing. I like the new design. But it works better with mobile browsers in my opinion I can see the site going to an app.

Cilogy wrote:Overall, good job Teddy and Alex, I hope you guys bring back some of the old features that made using the forums more convenient.
Thanks! That's what this thread is for. I'll get to work!