My latest short film: Inception trailer 2 in LEGO

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7xymL9CYuY

As you can see I have an interest in brickfilming. Stop-motion with legos. This was my first trailer so forgive me if it's a bit corny. Rate comment. I accept both positive and negative comments.

Rough, but impressive for a first trailer.

Pretty good! It was accurate enough and looks like you put some work into it! Maybe just try to get some lip synch next time. But very impressive for a first!

[quote="jjtothemax"]looks like you put some work into it! quote]

You have no idea. I filmed and edited it for two days.

Yeah, its still really rough. You should try and get it in sync more to the original trailer. The folding city goes by way too fast. I think you should also try and move the camera in the same shots you see the camera move in the trailer.

Brendan M. wrote:The folding city goes by way too fast.
Didn't have enough FPS to do it as long as the trailer showed so I had to improvise.

I think it is a little rough, but I had a pretty good idea of what was going on. Some areas were worse than others, while some scenes were actually quite good.

Plus, lego is one of the greatest things on this earth. Thank you for simply taking it to this level.

Cool

I actually hated the time the glass of water from the trailer was shown it came fast but it was noticable and the music jumped. So I hated it. Which is why I remade it and deleted the old one. And it's way better than the other one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co9Vt7yE5nw

Let me know what you think!