Search of Networking/ Collaboration

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Hello Everyone,
I am a huge Nolan fan resident in The Gambia, West Africa. I am nineteen years old. I graduated high school few months ago and I'm on the verge of earning a scholarship to study abroad. Filmmaking has been my dream for as long as I can remember. I've been on a feature film production crew last year (which was nominated for numerous awards within the region) I've been involved in the making of a handful of short films and I've produced and directed a high school documentary as a commemoration for our class of 2014. I've travelled to England three years ago in the summer but I've never been to America, however I know alot about the country. I'm currently working on a handful of screenplays, natured by unique plotlines. Almosy all of the screenplays I'm working on can best be implemented in America. Since we share a common interest. I would sincerely like for you to acknowledge my sake to establish a productive rapport/connection/relationship with you in our quest to achieving a common goal. Hoping to hear from ny of you soon. Email me -- [email protected]