The Colours I Wear - A film by Shaz Fard

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Greetings fellows...

Here I will present The Colours I Wear. This is the final instalment of the trilogy. XY (green), ANDY (blue), The Colours I Wear (red)

The thread will include the discussion, development of this project for you to enjoy as usual. Giving an insight to how I produce the film.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I remember before you said you were using a T2i, that still the case? Also what has your experience been like with it, have your found any shortcomings etc.

Yeah I am still using a 550d/t2i. With Magic Lantern its a fairly good quality affordable camera. That Poster was shot with the T2i and the 50mm f/1.8. You can achieve a lot with it.

However, for me its literally on its last legs. I'm not going to shoot another film with it after this. Its Time for an upgrade. Been Saving for a 5dmk3, and I should be getting it soon.

But I hear the 60d is good and the 70d is coming out soon. Cameras are affordable. The lenses will kill your wallet and you need a quality piece of glass.

Yeah 50mm f/1.8 was the only reasonably priced one i could find :P it does wonders to give a more cinematic feel though

Some more tests before Principal Photography starts on Saturday (24th) :o :o

Z. Cobb wrote:Some more tests before Principal Photography starts on Saturday (24th) :o :o

looks beautiful.

Z. Cobb wrote:Some more tests before Principal Photography starts on Saturday (24th) :o :o

Looks the opposite of ugly

Good luck

(Not that you'll need it)

Shooting has begun!!!

good luck

Z. Cobb wrote:Shooting has begun!!!