Damn Pretty Thing- A Short Film

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Hey, forum! We're a developing film studio trying to get off the ground. Our first "real production" is a short crime-black comedy, "DAMN PRETTY THING", inspired by Chris Nolan's "FOLLOWING".

Plot: A nervous sophomore, in order to impress his girlfriend, tries to steal his neighbor's car- but it goes horribly wrong, and a drastic chain of events unfold.

Filming has begun a week ago, and here are two scenes, the opening and a brief conversation bit.

The full short should be finished by the end of May and will be shared here. Thank you!

It's FINALLY HERE! The FULL OFFICIAL THEATRICAL TRAILER is here. PLEASE check it out, tell your friends, like, subscribe and stay tuned for the release on May 24th!

It is finished! Please check it out and if you like it, share!

Okay, I've seen this now.
There are two things that come to mind. First is that I want to congratulate you on the length of 33 minutes. That's a hell of a production job and on our level of expierence quite an achievement. However, I feel that the length is also the weakness of this film.
In my opinion, the quality of this film and especially the sound edit, isn't good enough to keep me interested for half an hour. I remember picking up my phone to check my e-mail halfway through. I can watch a movie like this for a few minutes, but half an hour is long.

It's weird to both be positive and negative on the same thing, but then again, it's looking at it in 2 different ways.