ANDY - un film de SHAZ FARD

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

Ok the Film is Ready... just got the Music that needs composing.

I've been trying for a while to compose something special, something sublime, however I'm exhausting my Musical Abilities. Maybe needs a different creative energy.

So, If anyone would like to compose for ANDY, Send me a PM with your Portfolio and we can start a Dialogue!

Over and Out.

Shaz Fard

dammit shaz

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:dammit shaz
I've kept this pretty close to the chest... but Teddy has offered to do the soundtrack... so i'm going to wait for when he has time. I watch this to be GREAT!

I've also made another film dude...

http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... 28&t=12720

Holy wow how did you get Teddy to score your film?

Congrats man, I've head some of his work and just... wow.

Can't wait to see this film, looks fantastic, and I'm very curious!!! Keep the mystery going!!

corderouge wrote:Holy wow how did you get Teddy to score your film?

Can't wait to see this film, looks fantastic, and I'm very curious!!! Keep the mystery going!!
Well, I offered it to him, he was interested and even though he is busy other things he accepted and is taking the time to compose for this film. Its a really nice gesture on his part.

His work is really up there, I have no doubt of his talent. I'm sure it will elevate the film to another level once it is completed

Z. Cobb wrote:

Well, I offered it to him, he was interested and even though he is busy other things he accepted and is taking the time to compose for this film. Its a really nice gesture on his part.

His work is really up there, I have no doubt of his talent. I'm sure it will elevate the film to another level once it is completed
Nice. You'd been quite about this so long I assumed that something bad had happened. This is great!

Z. Cobb wrote:

Please pardon my ignorance, but who is Teddy :shifty:?

Z. Cobb wrote:
MementoMori wrote:
Please pardon my ignorance, but who is Teddy :shifty:?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teddy_Blass

He is also the Co-founder of NolanFans.com
Oo wow, in that case congratulations :) I look forward to hearing his work and seeing your film.
I'm looking for a composer myself so it seems this site could be quite useful for me.

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Time has come. Today, I present to you all, ANDY un film de Shaz Fard. Hope you enjoy it. Please do comment and I encourage you to critique it, let me know what you think.

Many Thanks to Our very own Teddy Blass who kindly took the time to compose the music for this film. I am truly grateful. :goNF:

ANDY

ANDY is your everyday citizen within the alternate future of Brutalist London. She, a graceful worker drone, keeps to herself and bother no one. We follow her through her journey to a routine physiological examination, a procedure that NanoSec, the corporation ANDY works for regularly enforce. She is greeted by Dr. Q. Solari, theScientist who's job is to delve deep into the mindset of his subject. They both analyze the life memories of ANDY and reveal haunting untruth. The answer to Who is ANDY, What is ANDY, Why is ANDY.

Written and Directed by Shaz Fard

Starring Louisa Harris and Matt Van Niftrik

Music Composed by Teddy Blass

Filmed on location in London, UK