The Dark Knight 2-Disc Special Edition

David Julyan, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and Ludwig Göransson
Anybody else own it?

I purchased it a couple months ago and do not regret it! So much score. Great booklet with art too.

TeddyBlass wrote:Anybody else own it?

I purchased it a couple months ago and do not regret it! So much score. Great booklet with art too.
Looked everywhere and could not find it, so I just settled for the normal 1-Disc Edition.

I wish I bought that version instead. I got the 2-Disc Batpod Edition.

Do you mean a 2-Disc soundtrack, or 2-Disc movie?
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:Do you mean a 2-Disc soundtrack, or 2-Disc movie?
Oh is he talking about the soundtrack?

There's a 2-Disc soundtrack? I got the special edition of the soundtrack, but it was only one disk. The art was amazing though.

yea, there is a 2-disc soundtrack with 40+ extra minutes of score.

TeddyBlass wrote:yea, there is a 2-disc soundtrack with 40+ extra minutes of score.
I didn't know that. D:

Score good?

i personally think its great. i like to study the music and the production. very interesting; both of them.

TeddyBlass wrote:yea, there is a 2-disc soundtrack with 40+ extra minutes of score.
I heard the track Rory's First Kiss on it. Really cool track! I'm still saving up money to buy it.

what extra tracks are there on the second disc? i have the normal soundtrack, but if this one sounds good, i might get it.