Hans Zimmer's MAN OF STEEL Soundtrack

David Julyan, Hans Zimmer, James Newton Howard, and Ludwig Göransson
On the sketchbook? I thought that was material he didn't use in the film... :think:

Nomis1700 wrote:On the sketchbook? I thought that was material he didn't use in the film... :think:
No. The sketchbook, I'm pretty sure, is his original ideas for the themes from the movie. It's stuff he made BEFORE the film.

And I found it.
Supes is flying towards the second machine when it plays.

Very good sound track, Zimmer really delivered with this one. My favorite track is definitely Terraforming, so epic.

I love "General Zod" it's perfect defines Zod's character especially last part it's so melancholic, epic and sad, make me cry :) this is asocciate in me that actually Zod is wasn't bad :) thank you Hans! :) you made me cry... AGAIN

been listening to the soundtrack for a few days and my clear favorite tracks are...

-if you love these people
-launch
-i will find him
-this is clark kent
-flight
-what are you going to do when you are not saving the world?
-earth
-arcade

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
The drums in the soundtrack are so epic. Hans did a fantastic job on the soundtrack :clap:

Radim Koláček wrote:I love "General Zod" it's perfect defines Zod's character especially last part it's so melancholic, epic and sad, make me cry :) this is asocciate in me that actually Zod is wasn't bad :) thank you Hans! :) you made me cry... AGAIN
The villains who think they're the heroes are the best villains.

The track "If You Love These People" 's length on iTunes is 3:23. The length of it on my physical disc is 3:03. Does anyone have the same problem?