Retards Watching Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I agree with you. I hate when people say Inception was confusing or stupid because they didn't get it. Come on its not that hard. Its a movie that has a beginning and ending with a great developing story throughout. Sure I was a little confused when watching it, but by the end it was the confusing thing that drew me into it like no movie has done to me before. I understood it by the middle mark of the film. I just don't get why people can't watch it.

I want to see those peoples reactions to Memento.

Okay, just for randomness' sake, I want to introduce myself here. I am a huge Nolan Fan. Each of his movies are stunning and brilliant, with incredible writing and directing. Especially when Hans Zimmer does the music, it makes a huge impact. Christopher Nolan is a genius director, and Inception is his masterpiece. Sure, at times it can be a bit confusing for some, it's only reasonable. For most it takes at least three times to understand the majority of it. And, now, I must get to work on editing my account, adding a signature, and a profile picture. Good day, sir.

xWhereAmI? wrote: I want to see those peoples reactions to Memento.
It's interesting, I found understanding Memento to be a far more natural and elegant experience.
Do you... like pineapple?

Can someone actually film retards watching Inception? I would love to see that.

As a self proclaimed retard I find this thread very offensive.
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:As a self proclaimed retard I find this thread very offensive.
I'm offensive and I find this retarded

Mr. Caine wrote:
It took me 48 seconds to process that comment. It was worth the wait
"When art imitates life"

xWhereAmI? wrote:I agree with you. I hate when people say Inception was confusing or stupid because they didn't get it. Come on its not that hard. Its a movie that has a beginning and ending with a great developing story throughout. Sure I was a little confused when watching it, but by the end it was the confusing thing that drew me into it like no movie has done to me before. I understood it by the middle mark of the film. I just don't get why people can't watch it.

I want to see those peoples reactions to Memento.

TOTALLY. I took notes the second time I watched it. lol

Mr. Caine wrote:
:lol: I see what you did there!