Retards Watching Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Back when Inception was in cinemas my english teacher told us that she watched this movie called "Inception" and that she found the movie good, but it was confusing. Then, when it came to the DVD I watched it with my parents and we were all like: "The hell is confusing in this movie? Its just a little hard to follow." Its like "Lost", if you miss even a second of it, you dont know what´s going on. But this movie is a movie that you HAVE TO watch more than one time.

I hear this a lot, along with "You only like it because it's complex", well newsflash to those people; It's not confusing and it's not complex (on a surface-level, mind you), you should try using your brain when you watch or listen.

Surprisingly, my Grandmother got it straight away and she's a bit. . . challenged. So when so many young ones or mature adults can't even understand a single line of the film, it makes me weep for mankind's intelligence. Unless you were just being distracted by Tom Hardy's lips the entire time, then I can understand.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

When anybody mentions dreams an idiot comes out and says "like inception"
Brave New World