Third trailer?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
got back from watching Iron Man 2 here in the UK. no new Inception trailer unfortunately, which I wasnt too surprised by. but I will be going to see Iron Man 2 in IMAX tomorrow again with friends, so maybe there is still a little hope that it may show. but there are no trailers shown before IMAX movies - at least not for this showing of Iron Man 2 - so I doubt that the trailer will be shown. either way, bring on the next trailer!

apw
What IMAX are you going to? The one in London has shown trailers before.

apw wrote:What IMAX are you going to? The one in London has shown trailers before.
the Manchester one. when I went to buy my ticket, the lady said that theres no trailers before it. she may have got it wrong, i'm not sure. but they've often shown no trailers for certain IMAX movies before, so she maybe right.

It's probably US release only. :(

Still hopeful for you guys (not in US). Gives some more hope knowing ti was only a preview. Fingers crossed.

it wont take long till the trailer hits thetaers worlwide. i just hope the trailer hits i-net as soon as possible, i dont wanne see the trailer in shitty version on youtube..

Is the trailer online thursday or friday? :wtf: .

Saw Iron Man 2 yesterday here in NZ, not as good as the first, anyway, no trailer attached, we will have to wait until the opening weekend on the US of A to see it, shit.

BatMotor wrote:Is the trailer online thursday or friday? :wtf: .
The trailer will, most likely, be online on Monday, May 10.
That's how the previous two trailers were released.