TRAILER FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
YES YES YES THANK YOU NOLAN AND WARNER BROS!

Trailer Placements: 12/25/09

* Sherlock Holmes: (ATT) Clash Of The Titans (TR1) / Inception (TR2) - COMBO RT 2:30 - New Trailers
* Sherlock Holmes: (ACC) Cop Out (TR1) New Trailer
* It's Complicated: Valentine's Day (TR3)
* Nine (Expansion): Valentine's Day (TR3)
* Up In The Air (Expansion): Edge Of Darkness (TR1)
* The Road (Expansion): Edge of Darkness (TR1)

(From the WB exhibitor's website)

YES YES YES!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This made my effing week. I don't care about finals. INCEPTION !!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA! I just came back from the library studying for finals. I'm never going back!!! LOL! I have a subscription to the site as well. All those trailers are IN-CAN - that means a NEW Inception trailer is confirmed! CANNOT WAIT!

Yeeeeeeah!!! The best gift a man can get for Christmas :D Less than 2 weeks!!

SCORE!

This is going to be a great Christmas.

Thanks Jake for the info.

Thanks, Eternalist.

I just noticed something interesting. If you look at this: Inception (TR2) - COMBO RT 2:30 - New Trailers

Combo RT is combination running time, yeah? The Clash of the Titans trailer 1 is 1 min 8 seconds, approx., so doesn't this mean that the Inception trailer will take up the remainder of the time (1 min 22 seconds approx.)? That's kind of a short trailer, but I don't even care. Love Inception!

jake088800 wrote:Thanks, Eternalist.

I just noticed something interesting. If you look at this: Inception (TR2) - COMBO RT 2:30 - New Trailers

Combo RT is combination running time, yeah? The Clash of the Titans trailer 1 is 1 min 8 seconds, approx., so doesn't this mean that the Inception trailer will take up the remainder of the time (1 min 22 seconds approx.)? That's kind of a short trailer, but I don't even care. Love Inception!
Yeah, it could mean that. Well, it's kinda short, but if Nolan only wants to show us 1:22 out of the movie, then I'm fine with it.

And what do these mean: ATT and ACC?

DHOPW42 wrote:
jake088800 wrote:Thanks, Eternalist.

Yeah, it could mean that. Well, it's kinda short, but if Nolan only wants to show us 1:22 out of the movie, then I'm fine with it.

And what do these mean: ATT and ACC?
Not sure.

AW FINALLY KICK ASS!!!! OH MY GOD I AM SO EXCITED. I CANNOT WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!