"Clothing is.......custom"

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Hi, fellow Nolan fans! It's great to be on this forum.

Has anyone noticed the somewhat strange choices of clothing some of the actors wear. The Tom Hardy weird 80's suit thingy is obvious, but even the things dicaprio is wearing in some of the set pictures seem dated. Not as Hardies, but no way a director as smart as Nolan, who makes fun of three button suits(DK , Im gonna need a new suit - theee buttons is a little nineties), would film a scene with such a poorly and nineties clothed Dicaprio.

Valfierno(name of the hotel in one of the set pictures) is the guy who masterminded the mona lisa theft and from what we heard of the news regarding the Inception plot, it fits right in to place. Wikipedia also lists valfierno in fiction as a script which relies heavliy on time travel. My question is this, how much will this be conected to time travel. Will the dreams be happening in the past too.

can you post that set picture?

i said the same thing. But i think it was Peteagassi, who blew a fuse last time, shouting about how Dicaprio was dressed as up to date fashion is :lol: . Up to date for 10 years ago, sure.

talli wrote:i said the same thing. But i think it was Peteagassi, who blew a fuse last time, shouting about how Dicaprio was dressed as up to date fashion is :lol: . Up to date for 10 years ago, sure.
He does that.

filmfanatic wrote:He does that.
Nice reference 8-)

Eternalist wrote:
filmfanatic wrote:He does that.
Nice reference 8-)
;)

I just hope whatever he's doing, everything works out. The more I keep hearing about this film, the more I wonder if Nolan has just completely lost his mind.

Brendan M. wrote:I just hope whatever he's doing, everything works out. The more I keep hearing about this film, the more I wonder if Nolan has just completely lost his mind.
Well, he is keeping the plot details a secret, soo if he has a good reason to be keeping them a secret from the fans it means it has to be his best.

Brendan M. wrote:I just hope whatever he's doing, everything works out. The more I keep hearing about this film, the more I wonder if Nolan has just completely lost his mind.
It worked for Terry Gilliam :mrgreen:

Eternalist wrote:
It worked for Terry Gilliam :mrgreen:
I would be quite stunned if this movie turns out to be along the lines of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.