Do you want others films in this Universe?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Lynn wrote:
MW715 wrote: Aren't they already working on a video game?
Yes, Nolan talked about it some months ago.
Not quite sure how I feel about that yet. It has potential and it could be good; but that's what I said when I heard about the Spiderman 3 video game :facepalm:

I totally agree with you. Let's hope it ends up being something like Arkham Asylum. That wasn't really based on the films, but it was great.

I agree with the statement that a sequel with cobb would ruin the ambiguity of the ending. However if they did do a sequel I think the best way to ensure they dont spoil the ending would be to leave cobb out (perhaps have Arthur take the lead?) I don't like the idea of a prequel because I generally dislike prequels, but I'm open to the possibility of a video game to expand upon the universe. Heck, I'd be interested if they came out with novels to expand upon the world the film established.

Hmmm, I'd never thought about an Inception novel. I guess it'd be kind of a challenge, it's a universe with a lot of visual potential and it would take a very good writer to convey it all through words. It could be interesting, though.

I just figure that if nolan ever wanted to expand upon the film's established world a film would only be able to hold so much, a videogame or novels would be able to show much more

You know what would be rad? A novel written by his brother.

I dont want a sequel

Avenuewriter wrote:I just figure that if nolan ever wanted to expand upon the film's established world a film would only be able to hold so much, a videogame or novels would be able to show much more
I agree, instead of a sequel to the film, Inception should try and spread into other mediums. Nolan's writing the story for the game so I have high hopes :goNF:

it will be so dumb if there is going to be a sequel :facepalm:
We know what happened with The Matrix,we know what happened with TDK :facepalm: because BB is way better.

Batmotor and gnomes have so much in common. Each time I see either I want to punch them.