Inception 3D???

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

mnah

apw
This isn't anything new.

We already know Warner did a post-conversion test on Inception and Nolan even said it looked decent. This could have been what was shown to Jonathan Liebesman.

But I thought Nolan didn't like 3D? Please, don't let this be true.

Update:

http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/02/25/inception-3d/
Since then, we've contacted a number of folks who work with Nolan and Warner Brothers in an attempt to find out more specific details about the possibility that 'Inception' was being converted into 3D for a future Blu-ray or possible theatrical re-release. Friday morning, a representative for Warner Home Video responded with a decidedly vague but nevertheless promising answer to our question:

"At this time, the plans for 'Inception' 3D cannot be confirmed."

Suffice it to say that the response amounts to what Ben Bradlee in 'All the President's Men' would describe as a "non-denial denial," which means that they did not say yes, it's going to happen, but they didn't say no either. But given Nolan's earlier dismissals and criticisms of 3D photography, it seems like it wouldn't be difficult to get a definitive "no" from either him or the folks at Warner Brothers, who I suspect want to keep him happy as he prepares to undertake the final installment in his series of Batman films, 'The Dark Knight Rises.'

If you don't want to see it in 3D, then don't. I don't get why people would be so up in arms about this.

Why do people think Nolan doesn't like 3D? He just likes film.

:facepalm:

Mason01 wrote:But I thought Nolan didn't like 3D? Please, don't let this be true.
thats why it wasnt released in 3D

#1fan wrote:
Mason01 wrote:But I thought Nolan didn't like 3D? Please, don't let this be true.
thats why it wasnt released in 3D
So why are they considering releasing it in 3D now? Makes no damn sense.