JGL on the Cast

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt has praised the cast and crew of Inception.

The (500) Days Of Summer star will appear in the sci-fi film alongside Hollywood heavyweight Leonardo DiCaprio and Batman filmmaker Christopher Nolan, expected for release next summer.

"It's so great. I am just really honoured and grateful to be working for Mr Nolan," he said.

"He has such integrity and what's really cool about Inception is that he's getting to make this enormous movie that's just his own brainchild, just his own idea that he wrote out of his head."

Joseph also revealed that he admires his co-star's career.

"I've looked up to Leonardo DiCaprio ever since I was very little. He was an actor at a young age, always doing it with such integrity and sincerity," he said.

"So much of what happens in Hollywood is for all the wrong reasons. That guy does it because he loves it and believes in the art and the craft of it, which shows in his work and his choices. It's something I have always aspired to and to get to work with him and be in scenes with him is really special."

The 28-year-old refused to divulge any details from the upcoming film, saying: "It's really important to Chris that nothing about the specifics about the story are revealed before people get to see the movie."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpres ... c0_RzlBFlA

Great experiance for him. Lucky guy.

JGL is a very promising young talent. I hope he continues to impress.

"It's really important to Chris that nothing about the specifics about the story are revealed before people get to see the movie."

What??? Before we get to see the movie? We won't get any informations about the plot until we get to see the movie?? Oh, gosh :(

DHOPW42 wrote:"It's really important to Chris that nothing about the specifics about the story are revealed before people get to see the movie."

What??? Before we get to see the movie? We won't get any informations about the plot until we get to see the movie?? Oh, gosh :(
You never know. He may pull a Hitchcock and enact a "No-Late Admission" policy for theatre viewings. :twisted:

I like JGL a lot. I'm really pleased for him that he's getting the chance to work with Nolan and co.

are there any more pics from the set today, other than the one on the front page?

DHOPW42 wrote:"It's really important to Chris that nothing about the specifics about the story are revealed before people get to see the movie."

ARGH NOLAN. WE HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE YEAR!?!?!?

JGL turned me on.... o_O

...about the movie.. Now I'm more excited about it.

Eternalist wrote:

You never know. He may pull a Hitchcock and enact a "No-Late Admission" policy for theatre viewings. :twisted:
And the next trailer will simply just be a video of Christopher Nolan being witty and clever while giving a tour of the film set