THE NEXT TRAILER

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
is it confirmed that the trailer will be online in two days?

The people at the screening were probably "bored" because they didn't understand what was going on. The trailer appears to be no less confusing than the teaser. And it sounds anything BUT boring.

How can someone call a trailer boring? I have called some trailers stupid, but never boring. I don't get it. Speaking of INCEPTION trailer which I am eager to see they are saying they don't know what's going on, well may be that's the whole point of the trailer.

Rohan wrote:How can someone call a trailer boring? I have called some trailers stupid, but never boring. I don't get it. Speaking of INCEPTION trailer which I am eager to see they are saying they don't know what's going on, well may be that's the whole point of the trailer.
http://www.quietearth.us/articles/2009/ ... I-LOVE-YOU

apw
I think we may get the trailer with Sherlock Holmes in the UK, rbevanx.

The only ever time I saw the 1st teaser trailer was on the LCD screens in the foyer area of my local Vue.

apw wrote:I think we may get the trailer with Sherlock Holmes in the UK, rbevanx.

The only ever time I saw the 1st teaser trailer was on the LCD screens in the foyer area of my local Vue.
I have tbh apw (I really hope I'm wrong) but I find it very unlikely. I think we will see a trailer (in a cinema) February from past experice. Might see the teaser in the cinema mind. But I'm not 100% sure and I really hope I'm wrong :lol:
I wanna see Sherlock Holmes anyway, it's had some good reviews which suprised me as Guy Ritchie is making it.

2 more days. :)

apw wrote:I think we may get the trailer with Sherlock Holmes in the UK, rbevanx.

Don't worry. The minute this thing hits the internet, it'll be on the front page here. :)

I'm suprised there are no bootlegs yet.

Hi. I'm new. I'm a spanish fan of Nolan, I can't wait to see the new trailer, the first teaser looks amazing. Merry Christmas. :D